• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best and worst dressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincspider

My Bloody
My abosolute WORST has to be... Tingle. From any zelda game, he has always been there in his tights, and super-hero outerwear. *shivers*

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
thar is so true I got scared when I first him

h1tm0nl33

The God Of Fighters
ewww tingle why did you have to bring him up thats like bringing up zedd in a best power ranger villian thread

Zincspider

My Bloody
ewww tingle why did you have to bring him up thats like bringing up zedd in a best power ranger villian thread

I wouldn't bring up anything to do with Power Rangers... EVER!

Another for the worst dressed catigory: Sonic. He wears shoes, but no pants. Even the girls in the sonic universe wear dresses, but Sonic is going nude. Just shoes don't make you clothed, dude.

TrainerxDiana

Tingle.. Is so true. Though I still think Tidus gives him a run for his money.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
whoes tidus never heard of him

Tidus is one of the characters from the Final Fantasy series...although I do not play Final Fantasy, I do know a little about him and some other characters like Yuna since it's my older cousin who plays the series :]

TrainerxDiana

Yeah, Tidus is from Final Fantasy X and seems not to know what he wants to wear. I think he has a net of a basketball hoop on his arm... >_>

Zincspider

My Bloody
whoes tidus never heard of him

Like Starfire said, Tidus is the main character in Final Fantasy X (10).
He is extreamly anoying, and dresses in completely unessesary clothing. A belt buckle that attaches nothing for example.

Best Dressed: The hero in Pokemon Colloseum. He was just freaking awesome... too bad they didn't carry one his legacy when XD came. The guy in XD was horrible looking, baggy black pants, generic yellow shirt, token goggles, and hair twice as tall as he was.

TrainerxDiana

Yeah, Wes was pretty good, I'll give you that.

I love the skirt+sweatshirt around the waist combo Candice has in the Pokemon games.. Now if I knew why I'd tell you.

Nikkolas

Best Dressed: Auron
Worst Dressed: The Solarian/Vector uniforms from Xenosaga/Gears (excluding Shion's and Elly's)

bugcatcherjason

You seem like a typical conformist to me, who thinks genders need to have roles. Ts'why I grew my hair to my back, aside from sheer laziness and stinginess. Besides, it looks schweet.

liek OMG!!! you are soOoOOoOOooOOooOooOo non-conformist! you're soOoO cOoL! EVERYONE (yes, everyone) should be as non-conforming as you are!11!11! how old are you?

his post was lul. the least he could have done was not brag about his "non-conformity" by telling us about his hair like any "conformist" would.

Last edited:

seveguy

Best Dressed:

Lulu-Final Fantasy X

She wore a dress made out of a whole bunch of belts. It screams awesome.

Worst Dressed:

Lars Umlaut- Guitar Hero III

Sorry dude, I don't think anyone really wants to see your nipples.

Cyan

Mortal
Best: Ted Nugent, Guitar Hero IV. You can't get manlier than that.

Worst: Tingle. Make the nightmares go away.

Kabuto

little punks!
liek OMG!!! you are soOoOOoOOooOOooOooOo non-conformist! you're soOoO cOoL! EVERYONE (yes, everyone) should be as non-conforming as you are!11!11! how old are you?

his post was lul. the least he could have done was not brag about his "non-conformity" by telling us about his hair like any "conformist" would.

No, conformity is fine to some degree, but individuality is important too. I just did a 5 page paper on conformity and genders a few weeks ago, it was on my mind. And I'm 18 >_<.

Last edited:

cascade88

< go ask alice >
The worst... well, Tingle from LoZ is a given. I'm also gonna go with Claudia from Silent Hill 3. I get that she's like the cult leader, but jeez >_> Did her clothing really have to be so blatantly cult-like?

Anyway, another, well, not so much bad, but not so greatly dressed character would be Tidus from FF. Annd.... hmm, I'm sure there's more I just can't think of right now.

But as for best dressed, I'm gonna go with Midna's human form--that get up she had on was beautiful. And then there's Heather from Silent Hill 3, she looked cool, and same goes for Claire Redfield from RE. I also think Mia and Jenna from Golden Sun looked pretty cool, as well as Candice from Pokemon and, oh, yeah, Nami from Harvest Moon =3

ironknight42

Worst: Tingle...and I have to say Lloyd from Tales
Best: Kratos Aurion...angel outfit from tales, oh and I don't think anyone has said this yet but Master Chief from halo, that armor is just that good...

Status
Not open for further replies.