• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best and worst dressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Worst Dressed: King De De De: He looked alright in black and white, but in color it is just a fashion crime. The hammer is not a nice accessory either.

Best Dressed: pokemon Platinum Dawn: Am I the only one the think that? ;o Her new coat is so stylish, it rival's Jun's amazing striped shirt. <3

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
oh, yeah, Nami from Harvest Moon =3

she kinda scares me

best selina from havest moon tree of trancility

worst cant think of one ill post later

Zincspider

My Bloody
Worst: ...and I have to say Lloyd from Tales

Whoah... are you saying the red leather isn't awesome? It is totaly kickin.
If you want to pick someone from Tales that is worst dressed, try Zelos. Is he wering a dress?

Zincspider

My Bloody
He was kidding.

Best Dressed: Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia. It was just awesome, even the eye-patch- telescope thing was awesome

Worst Dressed: Aika from the same game. On the box art, she looked fine. But they screwed up what she looked like in the game. He hair bothered me the most.

Penguinist Trainer

Best Dressed: Zelda from Twilight Princess. she really looks like royalty in that game. Samus from the Metroid Prime series. Her suit has come a long way since the beginning and it looks better every time I see her.

Worst Dressed: Since someone made me think of Tingle, I have to put him on that list Vaan from Final Fantasy 12. I don't know what it is with the partial vest, but it looks like it was designed for the sole purpose of covering his nipples. I have an idea...how about a shirt?

Pearl's Perap

Best dressed - Princess Zelda, without a doubt

Worst dressed - Murrey/Moi from Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, he was, well, a little wild man...

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Best dressed VG character: Most likely Lance from GSC. He looks like a freakin vampire. Who doesn't love that. Wes from Colosseum looks rather nice too.

Worst dressed:Tucker from Emerald. I'm surprised no one said Tucker. His clothes are an eye sore.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Best dressed: Nathan Drake from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Half shirt tuck ftw.
Worst Dressed: Captain Quark from Ratchet and Clank. Seriously, green tights?

Totokip

Black Triangle
worst:sam witwicky from transformeras
best:need i say it?fine.bumble-bee's improved camero(or how ever that word is spelled) look.

Surfing_Pikachu

To be on topic:

Best: Kirby
Worst: Any character that wears clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.