• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best And Worst Pokemon Cries

Female Steelix

A Female Steelix
What are your favorite and most hated cries in the pokemon games?

Favorite: Lugia, Salamence, Moltres, Steelix

Least Favorite: ALL 4th gen pokemon (Plus they went off and screwed the Eevee line cries with new two)

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Faves: Spiritomb, Drifblim, Palkia, Phione
Least fave: Jynx *shudders*

Sync

Favorite: Drifblim, Frosslass, Kricketune, Glaceon, Luxray, Lake Trio
Least favorite: Dialga, Jynx

Leopiz

Shiny Hunter
Favorite: Mismagius!!!!
Least favorite: Floatzel.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
Favorites: Lopunny, Cherubi, Cherrim, Combee, Bidoof, Turtwig, Shaymin
Least favorite: Darkrai

beenachu

<= Got you, at last!
Favourites: Piplup, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Uxie, Mesprit, Darkrai, Azelf
Least favourites: Gastroden -shudders- Skamory, Chimchar, anything that screeches

SeliphFroakie

Favorites: The Eeveelutions, the lake trio, Cresselia, Porygon line, Magnezone
Worst: Staravia, Buizel line, Togekiss

Mojira

Wait 'til next year.
Favorite: Manaphy or rotom
Least favorite: Haunter

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist
I was never terribly fond of the older cries-they sounded too much like modem screeches for my tastes. I really do like the 4th-generation ones, which sound more like real-world sounds. I hope next generation we could even get some voice acting as well.

That being said, I must say that the new legendaries are quite good.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Favorite: Milotic
Most Hated: Jynx

MetalMEB

I like: Kricketune, Dialga, Mismagius, and many more that I can't remember what they sound like cause I haven't seen that many Pokemon in my game yet cause I started over :(

Bidoof's cry is annoying, and Jynx... There's probably more but yeah like I said I can't remember...