• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best and worst

what is the best and worst thing that happened to you in fire red or leaf green? mine are...
best: caught shiny weedle, 1 hour into the game
worst: game turned off after playing for a few hours without saving

rippersteveM5

i hAVe A n05e
best: catching all the unowns
worst: not having found a single shiny yet

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Best: I had found a Shiny Bellsprout
Worst: I dared myself to delete my save file, took the risk, and accidentally let it delete my save file! IDIOT!

Best: Finding a shiny ryhorn in the safari zone
Worst: I found it, I tried to catch it, but it fled >_>

YoYie

I you bet
best: catching a kangaskhan on my second try ( i met one, it escaped, 2 minutes later i met another one, and caught it!)

worst: when i was stuck on the 2d gym for real long. i chose starmie, and even with pikachu, that starmie was just so dam STRONG!

Renami

Benevolence
Best: Chasing Suicune again & again until I've captured it xD;;
Worst: I almost got lost @ the Victory road & I've run out of Hyper Potions that time DX

blastoise3

Elite Trainer
Best: Saw two (2) Dragonair while fishing in the Safari Zone.
Worst: Both fled after throwing a single Safari Ball.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Hang on. You can't find a Golem through Rock Smash. Liar...

Catching
Best -- catching Chansey and Kangaskhan in one Safari Zone run.
Worst -- Buying a Scyther from the Game Corner since I'd seen 4 in the Safari Zone and never caught them. The next time I was in the SZ, I saw a Scyther and caught it with the first ball.

Fighting
Worst -- Getting all the way through the Elite Four, and losing to my rival when he was on his last Pokemon, which had about 5% HP left.
Best -- Um, finally beating the Elite Four?

Blastoise720

what an EPIC FAIL
Best : Finding A Golem By Rock Smashing
Worst : It Self Destructed

Umm it's impossible to find Golem in the wild, you gotta evolve Graveler and thats the only way.

Best: Throwing a Pokeball at a full life Articuno and catching it.
Worst: Beat E4 for the first time and my battery died before I finished in the Hall of Fame room....

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I'd like to add a worst. It's not FR/LG, it's Emerald, but it is still the worst thing ever.

I'd just beaten the Elite Four. Hall of Fame, save, yada yada yada. Turned off and on to skip credits like I always do. Turn it back on. Save file's gone.

That isn't the worst of it. Play through the whole game again. Beat the E4 once, wait through credits. It's fine. Play through again to level something up. Wait through credits. Save file is erased again.

Blastoise720

what an EPIC FAIL
Holy Smokes! That is horrible. I would throw that game out the window lol.

Another Best/worst.

Best: I was fighting the E4 and I had my weaker team with me to level up and such and I had a Focus Band on my Gyarados and I was on the last pokemon of my rivals and he almost knocked me out but the Focus band saved me so I was able to win.

Worst: Finding 4 Kangaskhans (sorry about spelling) in the Safari Zone and they were all in a row, and I didn't get one of them.

smartie

Best: got Dragonite as my first lvl 100

Worst: I was starting over without saving. Then my mum saved the game =(. I lost 3 lvl 100s

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Best:beat rival when accidentally going to where he battled me and losing to him 3 times before.
Worst: Accidentally leaving my magikarp at daycare too long and unable to evolve it.
(Hey, I'm not too far in the game yet.)

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Um. you can evolve it still. It just won't learn Thrash now.

crazyW01f816

Tyranitar Master
Best: Levelign up my Tyranitar to level 100 in LG
Worst: Right after I caught a shiny Raikou, my battery ran out and I didn't save =(

Dude7

I found that Golem
I've restarted before I joined this forum .. Before 2 months I think
So I can't show you the picture

oneechan_20

best has to be that i caught 2 shinies in jsut 2 days! (probably just 1 since i both got them at 5pm both days :p)

worst it that it took me 4 DAYS to FIND raikou :(.

smartie

Best: got Dragonite as my first lvl 100

Worst: I was starting over without saving. Then my mum saved the game =(. I lost 3 lvl 100s

I'd like to add a new best: I found a Shiny goldeen in Safari zone and catched it! My first shiny!