• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best anime backgroundmusic?

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
By this, I do NOT MEAN the high pitched scream that makes your ears bleed.

FLCL - I'm no fan of J-rock, but I enjoyed every single track played. I may not understand a single word they are yelling about, but hey! I feel badass enough just listening to it.

BECK - see FLCL.

The only ones I can think of at the moment or have reasons to support.

Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable! Row Row Fight Da Powa!

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
This is a hard one for me.

I really liked the soundtrack from both Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

Bebop for the different levels of Jazz is plays. And Champloo for the interesting music it can produce.

But, these are the ones that I'd go with.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
The soundtracks of Cowboy Bebop, Witch Hunter Robin, and Black Jack 21, tend to tickle my fancy.

There's alot of em, I like but Berserk's and Rurouni Kenshin's really stand out for me.

Spookz

Lumos
FLCL, simply because The Pillows are amazing, also Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Witch Hunter Robin, and Hellsing- the original anime in this case, though the OVA has good music as well.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
The Buster Machine march. There is nothing more GAR than that.

Dattebayo

Banned
The best background music is Dragonball Z, Naruto, and Pokemon.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I never really had a problem with the Naruto backgroundmusic (let the flame begin), it doesn't sound that great but at least it is original.

But for mentioning the other two he really deserves to get incinerated.