• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best anime episode to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

shac

What do you think is the best anime episode to date?

To me it has to be a tie between 'Charizard Chills' and 'Battling a Thaw in Relations!'

Charizard Chills, because of the raw emotions behind it....the utter satisfaction of seeing Charizard finally (FINALLY!) listening to Ash.

'Battling a Thaw in Relations!' because of the sheer pawnage that is the blaze activated Infernape. That has to be the best animated battle scene in the history of pokemon

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
For me one English dub is: There's a New Gym Leader in Town!
and the Japanese is the reset one that just aired today: Farewell, Oshawott!? The Path to Becoming Scalchop King! mainly cause Oshawott is my favorite started
it might change i'm looking forward to the return of charizard

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Where No Togepi Has Gone Before absolutely slayed imo, so did Volcanic Panic.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Snow Way Out, it showed how powerful the bond between Ash and his Pokemon was.

Vernikova

Champion
At the moment, "A Meteoric Rise to Excellence." It's pretty funny though I could probably look for an actually well-written episode if I tried hard enough. This is just the one that sticks out the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.