• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Anime Ever

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
Angel Beats is the best!

Faytal

Virizion <3
Busou Renkin..

pokeguy56

Pokemon Trainer N
Teggan Toppa Gurren Laggan or Gurren Laggan for short is the greatest and best anime ever in my opinion.

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
UN-GO was the greatest anime. It was suspenseful, short, funny, and come on; who doesnt love a great detective story here and there in anime?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Gurren Lagann, best anime to give to a newbie.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The best anime to give a newbie is obviously Boku no Pico.
That or Eiken is the second best anime to give to a newbie. It's to tell them "If you want to like this stuff, you should be prepared for a lot of weird sex crap."

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Gurren Lagann, best anime to give to a newbie.
That in no way means it's a bad show if that is what you are implying.
The best anime to give a newbie is obviously Boku no Pico.
No, stop being 4chan.
That or Eiken is the second best anime to give to a newbie. It's to tell them "If you want to like this stuff, you should be prepared for a lot of weird sex crap."
No, they shouldn't. There are plenty of fantastic anime productions that have none of that in them. Eiken is not a good show to give to a newbie in the slightest.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
That in no way means it's a bad show if that is what you are implying.
It's my own opinion that I'm on the fence about that series. If you were to go into the dictionary and look up animé, Gurren Lagann will be there. It sums up animé as a whole so well.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
In my opinion Detective Conan has it hands down. No matter how long it gets I still read and watch it.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Gurren Lagann is almost as overrated as DBZ. Yeah, I went there.

I haven't seen Gurren Lagann so I can't be mad at you :p As for DBZ, anything and everything that makes it big is going to get overrated without a doubt. There will always be a select group of people that overhype the series.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Agreed but it does sum up animé as a whole quite nicely. Nonetheless, a very true fact. virtual hi5

Now if only the owner of the chat I go to weren't as brutal. Would any of you guys ban me if I sticked to my opinion?

At least, unlike Dragon Ball Z, new stuff isn't being created for Gurren Lagann to this day.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Agreed but it does sum up animé as a whole quite nicely. Nonetheless, a very true fact. virtual hi5

Now if only the owner of the chat I go to weren't as brutal. Would any of you guys ban me if I sticked to my opinion?

At least, unlike Dragon Ball Z, new stuff isn't being created for Gurren Lagann to this day.

For shame, both of you.