• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Anime Ever

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
You're not missing much. It's a show by fans for the fans and gives them every cliché they adore.

Bull-****. Cliché or not it's a masterpiece.

Edit: check back to page 2, I gave 61 reasons why the series is amazing off the top of my head.

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
CharizardChampion#06 was hurt by Stealth Rock

Blaze ability activated

I would honestly find the rest of that comment of mine you quoted to be more interesting (especially the response to jb's other quote).

As much as I'd like to point out your flaws, I won't and shall put it bluntly, at least your taste isn't bad.

Speaking of jb, did he change his signature just to annoy me?

Last edited:

Whiskas

Cat Food
Clannad or Azumanga.

Phoopes

There it is.
Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo are the only few that I've been able to sit through. But I'd have to say that Yu Yu Hakusho is the best.

(BTW, I have no idea what I'm talking about here. Anime isn't my thing at all, usually.)

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Is it working? Because I have no idea how this passed the sig check but I got plenty more. =)
I've seen some pretty long signatures so I guess the signature check isn't working. As for the clip, yes it is disturbing mostly because it isn't physically possible or the shading's wrong and there's a lack of texture. I'll change my signature to something kinky one day...

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Read the message I sent you.

it made all clear lol

I'm a fan of what Gainax was doing with TTGL. People made something they have a personal love for with the demographic being people just like them who love the genre, making fun of it, playing it straight, and then turning it up to 11000 produced a wonderful product imo and describing the way you did did it justice in my eyes...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
it made all clear lol

I'm a fan of what Gainax was doing with TTGL. People made something they have a personal love for with the demographic being people just like them who love the genre, making fun of it, playing it straight, and then turning it up to 11000 produced a wonderful product imo and describing the way you did did it justice in my eyes...
Agreed.

10 char

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
I recently watched Madoka, so I'm kind of in love with that right now. Not my favorite thing ever, but definitely the best Magical Girl anime out there

Autis-misc

Abridger
Let me say 5 words: you're under arrest: full throttle.

from what ive seen, lots of action and not much romance.... in the series.
I haven't seen any other series of it, though.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Monster is the best Anime I have seen. Dr Tenma's a complete badass, and the story really does a good job with character development. It's been nearly 3 tears since I watched it and I can't remember most of the reasons why I liked it, except that all the characters were likeable, character development was amazing, and every single episode was just as good as the last.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
*Feels like the only one here that hasn't seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and has no future plans on doing so*

Don't worry, I'm on the same boat with you there.

I hardly watch pokemon but Mew Mew Power is my favorite

It used to be my favorite until 4KIDS kept freakin' playing repeats and I then found out all the episodes were out of order. Then I discovered the manga and never looked back.

And I took a Mint Arrow to the knee.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Full Metal Alchemist. Been in love with it for 3 years, and said love has not faded ^~^ Amazing characters, amazing romance, powerful emotional moments, extremely hilarious, this anime will be my favorite for a long time. <3