• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Anime Ever

Jb

Tsun in the streets

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I meant just the title of the show! We don't go around calling Fullmetal Alchemist "Hagane no RenkinJutsushi", Jing: King of Bandits "Odorobo Jing", and so on. Then again, when Tokyopop had the manga, they did call it Tokyo Mew Mew. I guess there's no point arguing about this one. My Ordinary Life (Nichijou) hasn't been dubbed yet and When They Cry (Higurashi) has a terrible dub. This is off topic, I'll take my argument elsewhere.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I meant just the title of the show! We don't go around calling Fullmetal Alchemist "Hagane no RenkinJutsushi", Jing: King of Bandits "Odorobo Jing", and so on. Then again, when Tokyopop had the manga, they did call it Tokyo Mew Mew. I guess there's no point arguing about this one. My Ordinary Life (Nichijou) hasn't been dubbed yet and When They Cry (Higurashi) has a terrible dub. This is off topic, I'll take my argument elsewhere.

And hopefully it never will, it will probably end up just as bad as the K-ON dub if it did.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Oh, good fucking Christ. Oops, wrong place again.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Well when I said Tokyo Mew Mew > Mew Mew Power, I was talking about the show, not the title.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You posted in the wrong section/topic?
Dub/sub arguments. Besides, majority of shows that get licensed to be sold overseas get dubbed.

Well when I said Tokyo Mew Mew > Mew Mew Power, I was talking about the show, not the title.
It's the same show but Tokyo Mew Mew is the proper name. I will admit, 4kids did screw it over from what I've heard.

Off topic.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's the same show but Tokyo Mew Mew is the proper name. I will admit, 4kids did screw it over from what I've heard.

Screwed over so very much. Can't remember if it was airing at the same time as Winx Club, but you can tell they really wanted to appeal to a more female audience. And of course, they made it worse by getting episodes out of order. They aired episode 12 as the first one before airing the first episode as episode two like it never happened, for Pete's sake! It was awful, I don't know why I continued watching it.

It's possibly their worst next to One Piece, that's for sure. I really doubt they finished dubbing the entire show, I don't recall the last episodes of the show. (Possibly because by that time, Mom didn't want us to watch cartoons before going to church.)

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Can we stop talking about 4kids? I'm not trying to defend them but talking about them drives me nuts!

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
Can we stop talking about 4kids? I'm not trying to defend them but talking about them drives me nuts!

I wouldn't defend 4kids anyways. They were just a side network that showed all the mainstream anime on one channel, besides cartoonnetwork....

ParaChomp

be your own guru
with knife to throat

Dragon Ball Z was, is, and will always be the best animé ever.

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
with knife to throat

Dragon Ball Z was, is, and will always be the best animé ever.

*with death glare*
Walk away bro. Your life is overrated.

PokeMac_2

The PokeTroll
Code geass my pokes! Lessgo lelouch and zero! Either that or my boy L and death note...btw since it's animated and styled like one could we consider the boondocks? Lol

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Code geass my pokes! Lessgo lelouch and zero! Either that or my boy L and death note...btw since it's animated and styled like one could we consider the boondocks? Lol

No, we cannot consider the Boondocks, it is not anime, and as such it cannot be the best anime ever.