• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Anime Fights

Which Fight Do You Like Best?

• Luffy Vs Lucci-One Piece

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke(Second Fight)-Naruto

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • Ichigo Vs Grimmjow-Bleach

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Other(Could be from any anime)

Votes: 82 60.3%

• Total voters

Chimchar15

I just thought that we should have a thread where we can discuss our favorite anime fights. Mine is where Luffy fought Lucci in second and third gear and finished him off with the jet gattling gun. That was truly awesome.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
The Naruto vs. Sasuke battle for one, One-Tailed Demon Naruto against Curse Mark lvl 2 Sasuke FTW.

Even though I don't hate the manga, any Onepiece fight is a ways away from being among "the best anime fights" and in the anime's case all the more from the fillers and ridiculously drawn-out repetitive battles with no real matter. And Naruto? Bleach? Please. If some of the fights in some Seinen manga were to be animated properly... ah, where are you, Madhouse license!?

Jist: I voted other.

Random546

RANDOMNESS TIME!
Its the naruto and Sasuke fight. ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But also ichigo vs grimmjow seemed pretty good. But naruto vs sasuke was better

the gohan and cell fight is the best. naruto and sasuke was a good one too, also i like the sasuke and itachi fight. and i liked the entei and charizard fight that was just amazing.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The fight with Naruto and Sasuke...that was indeed an awesome fight between the possessors of the nine-tailed fox's chakra and Irochimaru's curse mark. It pretty much looked very epic to me when I saw it :]

Starfan42

My favorite would have to be Ichigo versus Byakua because Byakua was always calm and level headed but when the hollow started to take over Ichigos body I didn't realize an animated character could look so terrified.Absolutly priceless.

ForeverFlame

Honestly, the best Anime fight would probably be from DBZ, especially the one that took up five episodes. Wait, that's every DBZ fight. My bad! =D

But seriously, DBZ fights aren't the best animated or anything, but they're the "best" in the "omg wth he exploded the world wtffff1!1?" sort of way.

In the best animated/best music/most dramatic category, I have no idea. But I know for certain that the Naruto/Sasuke fight is not the winner, and anybody who tells you that is clearly a Narutard with little or no knowledge of Anime other than the mainstream crap.

Chimchar15

Even though I don't hate the manga, any Onepiece fight is a ways away from being among "the best anime fights" and in the anime's case all the more from the fillers and ridiculously drawn-out repetitive battles with no real matter. And Naruto? Bleach? Please. If some of the fights in some Seinen manga were to be animated properly... ah, where are you, Madhouse license!?

Jist: I voted other.

Have you seen the fight between Luffy vs Lucci, and what do you mean no real matter, every one piece fight shows character developments and adds more intensity to the storyline.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I feel that while there are some good fights there, none of them compare to the classic fights.

Walter against Alucard?
Mariko against Lucy?
Asuka against the EVA Series?
Pretty much anything from Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin?
Some stuff from Basilisk?

Though I may love BLEACH, Naruto, and One Piece, there are more classic fights that take the cake for me. I mean, Asuka against the EVA Series was amazing.

Gentleman Skeleton

I'd say Jin and Mugen's fight against Kiraiya at the end of Samurai Champloo is the best one I've ever seen. Ichigo V Byakuya from Bleach and Luffy V Lucci from One Piece rank pretty high too.

Rave

Banned
Spike against Vincent in the Cowboy Bebop movie.

Its hard not to watch this.

Riki-oh has some classic and lulz worthy fights. For instance one guy tries kill the main character by using his intestine cord to strangle him.

Whose intestine was it? His or the main's?

The bad guy with tattoos on him. Main character was getting choked by it.

I voted Luffy vs. Lucci. The end of the fight where Luffy used second gear gatling almost made me faint from the coolness.