• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Anime Fights

Which Fight Do You Like Best?

• Luffy Vs Lucci-One Piece

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke(Second Fight)-Naruto

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • Ichigo Vs Grimmjow-Bleach

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Other(Could be from any anime)

Votes: 82 60.3%

• Total voters

Rave

Banned
This. Hilariously enough at least a portion of that silly Naruto vs. Sasuke fight was ripped straight from this scene.

I think it was that one fight scene in the train they obviously ripped from.

I mostly liked the one from where they were fighting in the tower.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Sephiroth and Cloud? ( - Dunno if that's animé, but a couple of movies were made that were based on FF, and it looked like Animé to me. )

If not, then it HAS to be...

Light vs. L / Near. ( Death Note )

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Last edited:

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Honestly, the best Anime fight would probably be from DBZ, especially the one that took up five episodes. Wait, that's every DBZ fight. My bad! =D

But seriously, DBZ fights aren't the best animated or anything, but they're the "best" in the "omg wth he exploded the world wtffff1!1?" sort of way.

In the best animated/best music/most dramatic category, I have no idea. But I know for certain that the Naruto/Sasuke fight is not the winner, and anybody who tells you that is clearly a Narutard with little or no knowledge of Anime other than the mainstream crap.

If you really want a good fight scene look at the Worlds Strongest movie.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Riki-oh was made back in 80's/90's so of course the fight isn't going to "OMFG so AMZing!!!" since there was no CGI. But Riki-Oh has lulz worthy fights enough to hold a class of it's own.

I was referring to the live action aspect, not the y'know actual quality. Riki-oh was amazing, but it just feels out of place in a thread about animu fights. Casshern used so much CG it might as well have just been anime film.

Rave

Banned
Light vs. L / Near. ( Death Note )[/FONT]

Oh yeah, L's psychokinetic powers really pounded down Light's potato chip eating ability. Quite the bloodiest, brutal battle I've ever seen.

Torpoleon

mine would be Naruto vs Sasuke the second fight because Vermillion Rasengan and Ominous Chidori colliding is so cool.

latios reborn

Out of the list I think Luffy's fight was the best.
Mind you it's the only one I have seen. =\

That and the Deathnote one. (Won't mention DBZ)

I was referring to the live action aspect, not the y'know actual quality. Riki-oh was amazing, but it just feels out of place in a thread about animu fights. Casshern used so much CG it might as well have just been anime film.

Ah now I see what you meant.

Jin vs mugan ..even if they do turn into friends in the end, the fighting was pretty sick.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
This. Hilariously enough at least a portion of that silly Naruto vs. Sasuke fight was ripped straight from this scene.

I thought that was Naruto vs. Neji?

Anyhow, I don't see how the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight was silly -- at least episode 133, anyhow. Annoying dialogue aside, that's one of the best animated fights in animation, period. Constant action with movement, amazing fluidity and with an individualistic sense of design.

Some other fights that immediately come to mind:

End of Evangelion - Asuka vs. the MP Eva series.
Mononoke Episode 06 - The faux-camera effect used throughout the series is at its best here; crazy sword fight that just moves about the room at a deft speed that somehow maintains clarity.
Ghost in the Shell - Motoko vs. the tank. Also animated by Mitsuo Iso, who did the aforementioned EoE fight.
Evangelion Episode 19 - Eva-01 goes crazy.
Samurai Champloo - Various episodes.
Shigurui and Texhnolyze - Not so much for pure excitement, but how well-choreographed and grounded they are. The MMA bits with Ichise in TEX are great, and the attention to realistic detail with the sword fights in Shigurui is phenomenal.

HK seriously praised Naruto 'til his lips ran dry here!? O_0

But anyhow, I gotta get to re-watching that damn EoE soon enough... I never really liked the series much less the hype that surrounds it to this day and the newest movie plain sucked, but I hear that some of the battles were decent, but if Korn praises the awkward-looking, Sasuke vs. Orochi-like walkonwatter battle as one of the best it might not be that worthy a sight...

And while Samurai Champloo does have ok fights, the fact that it pretty much leads to not a whole lot more than pretty swords clashing and "hopeful" moments unredeemed to the point of having the viewer's satisfaction crushed, and the fanservice and, and, ...

Yeah, I don't quite like that series much. Some fights towards the end are worthy of a look though, but not for the story or the characters. And the fanservice. >_>

I really should get around to watching those 20-something Texh eppies I torrented months ago again....

Prastoai

Team Rocket Agent
How about Yusuke vs Suzaku(Yu Yu Hakusho). Classic.
Yusuke vs. Suzaku was a good fight. However, there are better battles from the series.

My favorites would have to be Genkai vs. Younger Toguro, Yusuke vs. Younger Toguro, Yusuke vs. Yomi, Kurama vs. Shigure, and Kuwabara vs. Elder Toguro.

Ironically enough, I have never cared for Yusuke vs. Sensui. This is probably because of how long it was.

Outside of Yu Yu Hakusho, I really enjoyed Luffy vs. Buggy the Clown from One Piece. It was an exciting battle with a lot of action. There was also a fair amount of comedy involved ("My birdie!!!" XD). Furthermore, Buggy's backstory was revealed and the motivations behind his actions were made clear.

bookist

one tailed demon vs curse seal sasuke was the best

Arku

Genkai vs. Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho is definitely my favorite. Though it is a short battle, it is still a memorable one. Throughout it, a great portion of Younger Toguro's backstory is revealed. One learns that part of the reason as to why he desired to become a demon is because he feared losing his strength. He felt that he would one day grow weak and vulnerable, which would leave him open to be hurt by others. By becoming a demon, he would be ensuring that he would never lose his power. The battle also revealed that he and Genkai were fighting partners in the past who fell in love with each other sometime during their travels. Ultimately, it was Younger Toguro's Dark Tournament victory wish to become the highest class of demon that tore them apart.

During the battle, Younger Toguro's true power is shown. He is portrayed as being a tough opponent who possesses incredible strength and skill. He emerges victorious from the battle, which results in Genkai's death. Overall, Genkai's death is one of the saddest moments I have ever seen in an anime. I did not cry, but I still felt sorrowful over her demise. Anything that can invoke that kind of emotion in me deserves credit.

eevee909

Your ladyship
spike vs viscous [cant spell lol] mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! inuyasha vs the major would be funny! if his hormones dont get him the major/ kagome/ kikiyo will!!!!!! [ exuse my bad sence of hummor!]

;185; dance, tree, DANCE!!!

Chimchar15

Yusuke vs. Suzaku was a good fight. However, there are better battles from the series.

My favorites would have to be Genkai vs. Younger Toguro, Yusuke vs. Younger Toguro, Yusuke vs. Yomi, Kurama vs. Shigure, and Kuwabara vs. Elder Toguro.

Ironically enough, I have never cared for Yusuke vs. Sensui. This is probably because of how long it was.

Outside of Yu Yu Hakusho, I really enjoyed Luffy vs. Buggy the Clown from One Piece. It was an exciting battle with a lot of action. There was also a fair amount of comedy involved ("My birdie!!!" XD). Furthermore, Buggy's backstory was revealed and the motivations behind his actions were made clear.

I like Yusuke vs Suzaku because thats is first really intense fight.