• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Anime Fights

Which Fight Do You Like Best?

• Luffy Vs Lucci-One Piece

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke(Second Fight)-Naruto

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • Ichigo Vs Grimmjow-Bleach

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Other(Could be from any anime)

Votes: 82 60.3%

• Total voters

Chris

Old Coot
But Sasuke has more fangirls and Yaoi pairings.
Don't underestimate the numbers of DBZ and YYH fangirls and their pairings.

It's a terrible...terrible thing.

Mawile XD

ello thar
I'd have to say a tie between Kenpachi and Ichigo in Bleach, Gaara and Rock Lee in Naruto, and Light and L in Death Note. 'Cause Kenpachi pwns all.

daveshan

My little friend
First, Vegeta vs. Z-Fighters battle in DBZ.

Second, last Hiro Yue vs. Zechs Marcheese (sp?) in Gundam Wing.

Third, Kenshin vs. Sito in Rurouni Kenshin.

Fourth, uncut Sven vs. Lotor in Voltron.

Rasho

Zing
Yusuke vs. Yomi from Yu Yu Hakusho. It was an intense fight that kept me on the edge of my seat. Furthermore, it had an unexpected outcome.
I never would have guessed that Yusuke would lose.

Genkai vs. Younger Toguro from the same series was also a great battle. Though short, it was an emotional fight which revealed a lot of back-story for both Genkai and Younger Toguro.

From One Piece, I like Luffy vs. Buggy the Clown. It was an exciting battle which revealed a lot about Buggy's past. It also had some humorous moments, such as when Luffy kicked Buggy in the groin and Buggy crumpled over in pain gasping, "My birdie."

I also enjoyed Kurumi vs. Karinka in the first Steel Angel Kurumi series. Throughout the battle, Karinka was vicious and did not show Kurumi any mercy. She was so deadly that she managed to bring out Kurumi's demonic side. The only other character in the series who was able to accomplish this was Mikhail, the ultimate Steel Angel. That just goes to show how powerful Karinka is. She was truly a great opponent for Kurumi. The scene in which Kurumi tried to kiss Karinka at the end of the fight was also priceless XD

Last edited:

SPIKE06

Some of those fights from IGPX weren't too bad

The Yusuke fights were better against Suzaku and Sensui in my opinion, but they were all pretty cheesy, how at the last minute Yusuke always pulls either a desperate move or some random powerup to pull it off in the end. Not bad entertainment, especially in the better anime, but still really random and repetitive, with almost no connection between each event, just the usual DBZ-esque fighting formula of beat one guy, and a stronger one will come in his place out of nowhere.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
I think YuYu Hakusho's fight between Yusuke and Younger Toguro is one of the best ever. =)

In the anime it is pretty good compared to some of the boring-to-sleep pieces of trash that were some Hiei and Kurama fights (Yusuke's earlier ones in the preliminaries, too), but it seemed kind of formulatic for long-running action series if you get what I'm saying, with the whole "I blast you with my absolute strongest attack and all it does is trample some of the landscape!!!" and "My friend was murderered'd so I power up to SS234548485578575 lolol" bullshit. I like the dub for something out of Funi with mispronounciations and Americanizations everywhere, but even if you're adapting off a long-running manga that has few pages, it should be possible to put in great filler rather than that kind of crap comprising 12 episodes, dammit. Though as dull as Chapter Black is (and its sequel arc), I still like it infinitely better than that crap going on with the awful, awful artwork inthe manga original. Up to, say, around the time Suzaku died (barring the gay Rando fights), the manga was better with the first 2 volumes actually decent for an SJer, but then it just fell on its own feet and reduced itself to shoddily drawn pieces of complte tripe that rely on basic, bland plotlines and massive overdoses of action to get its kicks and fanbases.

Hell, even the Kanzenban covers sucked worse than HxH's artwork for me (shouldn't they be manufacturing the front cover so it attracts new readers rather than turn them off?), and that... my friend, that is pretty bloody hellish awful, awful, awful. The Togashi worshipping faggots who take him to be the greatest milestone in all that is lazy manga drawing with a third-decade's break between every 8 chapters... yeah, that's about where I draw the line. >_>

Hyendae

Herfderf
Souma vs Chikane in Kannazuki no Miko.

"Come on, stand up! Can't you protect the girl you love?"

Chikane releases every last shred of anger she has in her heart for Souma. She wanted so badly to protect Himeko, but can't until she accepts darkness.

Souma has exploding arrows launched at him. Many, many exploding arrows. And Chikane steals his robot. :D
I don't think I've ever made a "drat, he got servvveeed" comment until that fight scene. SO AWESOME

Well actually it's a tossup between that and:
Sayara vs Rin in Mnemosyne

Rin's had enough of that, well, you know. In the end, Sayara died unexpectedly. Like, I actually got boggle-eye syndrome.
"Maeno, no!" :(

daveshan

My little friend
In the anime it is pretty good compared to some of the boring-to-sleep pieces of trash that were some Hiei and Kurama fights (Yusuke's earlier ones in the preliminaries, too), but it seemed kind of formulatic for long-running action series if you get what I'm saying, with the whole "I blast you with my absolute strongest attack and all it does is trample some of the landscape!!!" and "My friend was murderered'd so I power up to SS234548485578575 lolol" bullshit. I like the dub for something out of Funi with mispronounciations and Americanizations everywhere, but even if you're adapting off a long-running manga that has few pages, it should be possible to put in great filler rather than that kind of crap comprising 12 episodes, dammit. Though as dull as Chapter Black is (and its sequel arc), I still like it infinitely better than that crap going on with the awful, awful artwork inthe manga original. Up to, say, around the time Suzaku died (barring the gay Rando fights), the manga was better with the first 2 volumes actually decent for an SJer, but then it just fell on its own feet and reduced itself to shoddily drawn pieces of complte tripe that rely on basic, bland plotlines and massive overdoses of action to get its kicks and fanbases.

Like I said in the Naruto, post-timeskip thread, Yu-Yu may have been DBZ-like at first, but the final arc really set it apart. Both Hiei and Yusuke lost their fights and Kurama won his by not going "Super Saiyen" Also, in the end, Yusuke also rejected his demon powers.

Chris

Old Coot
Light and L in Death Note.
That was a fight?

From One Piece, I like Luffy vs. Buggy the Clown. It was an exciting battle which revealed a lot about Buggy's past. It also had some humorous moments, such as when Luffy kicked Buggy in the groin and Buggy crumpled over in pain gasping, "My birdie."
He clearly said "My balls!" in both the original and FUNi dub. o_O

Chris

Old Coot
Hardly a fight. Hell, I'd hardly call that a round of fisticuffs.

I thought that-Naruto Vs Sasuke(Second Fight) was the best out of the ones i have seen.
You haven't seen very many, then. Anything out of Fist of the North Star is better than the fights of Naruto. Even the five second hits.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Yeah, it was hardly a fight, it was just kind of cool to watch, seeing as there were no other fights in the series. It's a change from most fights, which are full of special techniques, and energy blasts, ect.

CrystalSaurTower

Ryuho and Kazuma had, what....over ten fights over the course of s-CRY-ed, but the last held the most impact. After all the changes Ryuho made from being an
unknowingly controlled pawn of Holy's
and Kazuma realizing that
the only way to stop the Mainland from terrorizing the villages of the mainland alters was to destroy HOLD and Holy
(finally combining as a team after losing some loved ones along the way), they still had to fight each other
at the end in the lost grounds
, just like the first episodes.

Last edited: