• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Anime Fights

Which Fight Do You Like Best?

• Luffy Vs Lucci-One Piece

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Naruto Vs Sasuke(Second Fight)-Naruto

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • Ichigo Vs Grimmjow-Bleach

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Other(Could be from any anime)

Votes: 82 60.3%

• Total voters

PenPen

how about the final fight in gurren lagann?, i think thats one of the best anime fights i have seen in a while ok and maybe grimmjow :p

An Opposing Prophet

Ramirez, Take Point!
how about the final fight in gurren lagann?, i think thats one of the best anime fights i have seen in a while ok and maybe grimmjow :p

Gurren Lagann FTW.

The Ep. 8 Fight between the DaiGurren and Beastmen was the greatest thing ever. I could care less about the rest of the series. Kamina unleashing the Giga Drill was the most manly thing ever.

PenPen

Gurren Lagann FTW.

The Ep. 8 Fight between the DaiGurren and Beastmen was the greatest thing ever. I could care less about the rest of the series. Kamina unleashing the Giga Drill was the most manly thing ever.

giga drill rullz!!! too bad he dies after that *sry for spoilers* and also the fight between simon vs the king genome. hey maybe they should had giga drill as an atk in pokemon it will rule!!!!!!!!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
other............ >_> from bakugaun I guess

GARizard

GARhalla Account
Gurren Lagann FTW.

THIS. Everything in that episode following Gurren throwing its own forearm is absolutely beyond number one in my top anime moments. It breaks through the top of the list and pierces the heavens themselves. Seriously.

dark_boy

naruto and sasuke.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Sasuke and Naruto? Nah, that was a bit too expected. I like something that's sudden and not expected, a sudden plot twist, which is why I choose . . . Yuki VS. Ryoko from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Most Random Fight
Not that it was intense or drawn out, but I didn't exactly expect Ryoko to be a crazy b*** that could actually transform the data of a room to become her little murdering ground. It was also kind of freaky to see Yuki stabbed a whole bunch of times and still live, but then again, she is an android. If I were Kyon, I would have said something along the lines of:

"What the crud!! Why are there crazy women trying to kill each other! I did not know girls in high school could actually have a cat-fight of this proportion!".

Funnyest Fight:

Anime: Lucky Star

People Involved: Konata VS. The Foreigner

XD That segment in episode one talking about how Konata met Tsukasa through a fighting game was hilarious. I choked on my drink laughing while watching Konata fight some buff dude with blonde hair and actually winning.

Runner Up for Funnyest Fight:

Anime/Manga: Mao-chan!

Mao-chan Versus Mao-chan Alien

That made me laugh myself to death, XD Mao freaked out about how her Alien version of herself was fat and the other two were cute. Actually, that anime in general is funny, cute aliens for the win!

Best Mahou Shoujo Fight:

Anime: Card Captor Sakura (2nd Movie)

Characters: Sakura VS. Clow Card, The Nothing.

Ooh, I think that fight was rather emotional. When you attempt to destroy everything that somebody holds dear, of course there's gonna be an epic fight, that's just how a mahou shoujo works :D. Moving along, It's a good thing that Sakura was able to save her at the end of the movie and turn her into The Hope, such a happy ending don't ya think?

Favorite New-ish Anime Fight:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Characters: Simon VS. Lord Genome and Viral

That was a rather large fight right there, I can't believe you can actually do that much with a drill and some emotional power o_O. Anyway, Gurren Lagann in itself is a decent new series. I just love the fights in that show in general, but there's a bit too much fan-service in that series *coughbathhouseepisodecough*. Anyway, this fight was really cool because it was the last big show-down in the first part of the plot. And I also can't believe it took Viral all that time to (the following could be spoiler material if you haven't seen episodes nine and beyond):

realize that Kamina had died while fighting him and one of the four generals.

((I will come up with later in my other selection >.>))

Last edited:

Haxon22

iJerk
Naruto VS Sasuke was epic. Ithink everyone wanted to see that fight for a while. Hope they fight again in Shinpudeen

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Naruto VS Sasuke was epic. Ithink everyone wanted to see that fight for a while. Hope they fight again in Shinpudeen

Wait, people want another arc where Sasuke leaves? Lord help us all.

Haxon22

iJerk
Wait, people want another arc where Sasuke leaves? Lord help us all.

No one said he had to leave smartguy. Maybe it could be a fight to the death, or maybe Sasuke will realize his wrong doings and return to Kohona. <_<

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
No one said he had to leave smartguy. Maybe it could be a fight to the death, or maybe Sasuke will realize his wrong doings and return to Kohona. <_<

Naruto and Sasuke fight to the dead against each other? Yeah, that'll happen. Naruto doesn't really have much left anyway.

Chris

Old Coot
In the end, Sasuke will realize where he went wrong and will realize what drives Naruto to be the best and he will conclude that Naruto is #1.

[img139]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/Tsukento/awesome-1.gif[/img139]