1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best battle scene in the history of the Pokémon anime

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Lucian Hodoboc, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Lord Trollbias

Lord Trollbias Y'all Salty Bishes

Pikachu vs. Latios.
    Peak Ash vs. an unwinnable foe yet refusing to back down. Pikachu and Ash improvising to counteract Latios's superior strength. Tobias actually getting flustered due to his opponent's tenacity. The hat flip. Volt Tail. Mutual draw.
    Maybe its not the best 1v1 but its still my personal favorite.

2. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Then overshadowed by Pikachu vs Flint's Infernape while using Volt Tackle and not fainting after one attack from an Elite Four-level pokémon :p

3. PokemonBattleFanatic-

PokemonBattleFanatic- Well-Known Member

I was referring only to Paul's pokemon,when I said biggest tanks at the time I meant on his team.

That Pikachu vs Infernape battle was bullsh*t,the writers always tamper with Pikachu's power for plot purposes even when it doesn't deserve it and this was one of these times.The only reason it took an attack from Flint's Infernape without fainting was just to get Volkner to take his role as a gym leader seriously again.Without that reason Pikachu would have gotten one shotted.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    MockingJ likes this.
  4. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: We're in an island of fillers!

This is one of my favorite battles since it used so many game strategies along with some anime twists

PokemonBattleFanatic- likes this.