• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Battle?

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
What was your favorite battle in the 3D RPGs?

For me, I loved the final battle with Greevil. I found it strange that I was fighting, but not really trying to KO any of his pokemon

TogeticTheRuler

Miror B cuz of his music,shame he has to go away forever after you get dragonite..........................

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
Mirror B in Colloseum or Xd

His entrance is soo cool but wierd and disturbed at same time (He probably has short term memory loss and can't remember anything after the 60's/70's)

I like him becuase she gives a reason to beat him... shut that fr*cking music off b*tch!

pajama

SNAIL <3
Mirror B. without a doubt. He is so cool making an entire team out of ludicolo's and lombre's. I love his music too.

water types rule

My favorite battle is against is Miror B. His music is the best music I've ever heard in a Pokemon game, the only other music that really even compares is the Cipher Admin. music IMO.

My toughest battle was against Ardos, stupid Swellow and it's accursed Spd. and Shadow Break, I had too kill the thing just thing to stay alive, but atleast that means I get hear the Miror B. music again.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Miror B. because he was the one that inspired me to dance. Basically, I like all of the Cipher Admins and standout bosses considering these guys actually had some personality compared to the ingame handheld bosses, which went straight to the battle and made me think they were all mindless drones. Battling these guys in actual challenging matches inspired me to write a lot of fanfictions, and I hope Diamond and Pearl gives more life to the game bosses.

Mudskipper

The Earthquaker
In-game I would have to say Colosseum's Evice. My team was severely underleveled, but we still prevailed, even though it was mostly luck that KO'd Salamence.

In a competitive link-up battle, my XD team's Salamence and Tauros alone ripped apart my friend's SSS's (Sharked Shiny Starters). Man, that was fun.

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
VS Evice or Greevil or Nascour

Seems like everybody loves Miror B. I sure don't, I don't see what's so charming about looking (and acting) like a clown. The evice battle is probably the best IMO.