• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best card you ever had

samhain88

Magikarp trainer
Shining Charizard (the one with the 3 stars in the bottom left corner). I wish I knew how much it was worth...

That card sells for $20-$40 on Ebay.

My best card is Charizard star that I pulled this morning!

noahk

my mew star or armoldo ex

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Cool, I have that same Mew card. Actually, I have the entire Southern Islands cards set including the fancy binder that came with it. I bought it one day at Wal-Mart for like $15 and I still have all of the cards in protective sleeves. I wouldn't consider them to be my "best" cards since I don't think they're that rare, but I like the holographic foil on some of the cards.

Anyway, I think my best card would have to be my 1st Edition holographic Charizard card from the Base Set. I had one a long time ago that I lost but I recently bought another copy to replace it and I have it stored with some of my other rare cards. Most of my best cards are rare cards from the earlier sets, since I rarely collect the newer cards :p

AmpharosFanatic

I doubt it's all that great anymore, but as a child I pulled the original Holo Charizard from the first set...

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I don't even know what's "good" anymore... I haven't bought any pokemon cards since the days of R/B/Y. =O

I remember pulling a holographic Blastoise from one of my first booster packs, though. ^__^

Aquarelle

Staff member
I had holographic Charizard and Venusaur cards from the Base Set a LONG time ago. I'm not sure if I still have them anymore, but they were probably the best cards I had.

I also have a Japanese Sentret card somewhere. I don't know if it's good or not but I don't know anyone else who has a non-English card.

Crobattt

Search: Shiny Mewtwo
I have completed:
Base set
Jungle
Fossil
Neo destiny
Neo revelation then I missed a few...

Now..
Platinum arceus
Supreme victors
Heartgold soulsilver

I don't have a favorite card, but I have a ray. Star and a completed shining set from the neo series.

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
My new Shiny Ho-oh and Shiny Raikou from the Call of Legends packs!! I also love my Grass-type Arceus and my Fan Rotom.

Last edited:

PokemonCrystal

Elite Om Nom Nom
Best card

My best card is my japanese venusaur from the pulse of the frontier deck. Its moves make an excellent combination. My favorite card though is my Base Set #2 charizard because its the closest thing i will get to the $200 card