• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best catch ever!!

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
Your easiest Legendary capture?

Mine was Reshiram. Got it to 1 hp with false swipe, 3 dusk balls later, it's mine.
H

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Moltres.
One physical attack, it was about 2/3 down in HP.
ONE ultra ball, captured.

Reshiram. Got it in the red, Paralyzed it and after one Ultra Ball it was caught.

noahk

Kyogre in hg/ss. One leaf blade and one net ball = capture.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Tornadus. Two encounters and he is in the red. One quick ball and he is caught.

So technicaly my capture was with a pokeball at full health, considering quick ball has no special effect on the second turn

Whimsicott

Zapdos in Leafgreen ;145;
It took me two tries with a regular Pokeball with its hp not damaged.

ChedWick

I had virtually no problem with Lugia in soulsilver. I spent 6 hours on a plane resetting every time I didn't get the nature I wanted. If Lugia wasn't so easy to catch I probably wouldn't have been able to keep from going insane.

Two discharges from Ampharos and a handful of heavyballs made it easy. I don't think there was a time where I didn't catch Lugia excluding the occasional critical strike from my second discharge.

Roll

Too busy to be busy
Terrakion. One Sleep Powder and one Giga Drain from Lilligant was all I needed to capture it with my third Premier Ball.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
victini got it to the yellow zone one pokeball and it was mine

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Heatran in Pearl or Platinum, forget which: 1 Quick Ball
Palkia and Dialga in Platinum: 1 hit to get to the orange, then 1 or 2 Ultra Balls for easy capture.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Crit-Caught Reshi with an Ultra Ball at full health, totally an accident, but totally worth it.