• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best catch ever!!

AmpharosFanatic

Forget what I said earlier, I just caught Virizion with the very first Quick Ball I threw!!!:D

knetz07

The Forsaken
Reshiram... Quickball... Full health... Not a critical capture... :)

Last edited:

Zachmac

Just so you all know, Reshiram/Zekrom are pretty easy captures.

Hmmm....Tough choice. I never caught a shiny before, and never had a critical capture....

Oh! That's it! I caught palkia in a normal Pokeball!

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
You used Quick Ball.
Yes! Heatran was caught!
(first turn, no damage, after 50+ tries of damaging then statusing then trying with ultra ball)

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
quick ball on a full hp level 38 shiny mienfoo otherwise i would of had to use loads of ultra balls to catch as all pokes 60ish (was ev training)

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Are Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion easy to catch? Cause I cought all 3 of them full health with a great ball.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
In Emerald, caught Rayquaza in Pokeball at half health.

BlazingCold

catching a zubat with critical capture :eek:

PokemonOwn

Resh/Zek has a Catch Rate similar to that a of Gyarados.

Anyway, why is it so hard to catch a Metang? It has an Catch Rate of 3!

Anyway. Fighting a Beartic today. I was on my last Pokemon. I threw the Ultra Ball. After mashing random buttons, it caught it!

AZX612

On my own here we go
Adamant Pawniard

Ice Fang x3 from Stoutland leaves it with almost zilcho hp. And it freezes. Easiest One Pokeball left in bag capture ever

RedJirachi

Veteran member
A new addition-Terrakion in Black.I only used one Ultra Ball to get it

Uberpolychrome

Soft Reset #2935
I threw a quick ball at Ho-oh, to this day it's never worked again

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Guess what?!I was getting ready to face N in White,and I had to catch Zekrom.I felt I should catch it via a Pokeball,since N catched Reshiram with one.So I got Bob the Krookodile to take Zekrom down to a tiny sliver of health.Srsly,it was like this close to 1HP,if not already there.So I throw the Pokeball,and...I catch it!That's right,only one Pokeball.I was quite shocked-yeah,Zekrom's catch rate is about the same as Onix,but even with Onix I've had harder times.Pleasent surprise

Zapdos in Leafgreen ;145;
It took me two tries with a regular Pokeball with its hp not damaged.

I'll be honest when I read something like this I don't believe you at all. So yeah I think your a damn liar.

My favorite captures are when I'm trying to catch a legend that out levels my team and is an actual threat that makes it kinda of fun. This has been a continuous style of mine so there have a lot of good ones. I guess the most fun one would have been against volcarona that I felt like catching for fun. I had in the red paralyzed but it was breaking loose a lot and had gotten up a scary amount of quiver dances to the point where my jellicent was no longer able to wall it fortunately I got a critical capture when it mattered. Tense moments are more fun then lucky ones in my book.