• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best catch ever!!

BuizelPidgeot

mewtwo in blue, with full hp

Reshiram, 2 hits from Emboar brought it to 1-10 hp and 1 Ultra Ball sealed the deal!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Tornadus.
Finished the game, saw a storm on route 4, one Quick ball. Done.
(I think the Quick ball suits it! ^_^ )

Royal Jalorda

Advanced Trainer
Giratina, got it in the red and caught it with a Nest Ball, lol...

Profesco

gone gently
My cousin caught his Dialga in a first-turn Quick Ball. I don't think I've ever been quite that lucky. I've pulled off some nice captures, like a Pokeball Uxie and my so far fave, a Premier Ball Ho-Oh (but GAWD that was expensive), but they're always long and difficult.

Anyway, moving this to Polls due to the abundance of one-liners.

I take it this MUST be without a Master Ball, right? I always use my Master Ball on my Box Legendary. It's a tradition. THAT is my easiest Legendary capture.

Otherwise... Suicune from the Legendary beast event.

If we;re really delving into specifics here and it must be captured, I honestly don't know. Apart from BW I've forgotten all my Legendary captures. If we're going by BW, Victini.
Cobalion was really challenging, I actually breathed a Sigh of relief when I caught it. Virizion was much the same as her fellow Musketeer.

PokemonOwn

SS Lugia. Lowered it's health with my Feralagatr's Ice Fang, and then a Dusk Ball. Caught it.

It's HP was in the yellow. That's a 3.137% chance. :p

chimkong

Catching Regigas in Diamond. Believe it or not, the following is true - I threw a Pokeball (yes, a plain ol' Pokeball) at it on the first turn of the battle just for lulz. And there was "click, click, click, ding." :O I was totally shocked that it actually worked 0_0 And on top of that, it was an Adamant Regigas :D

~CK

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
Well maybe it wasn't the best capture I ever did but here it is: In SS I battled against Groudon (no SRing for Shiny). It had 1 HP left (False Swipe) and I tried it with Ultra Balls and Great Balls and also all the other ones. I think it almost used Struggle. So the only ball I had left was a Pokeball..yeah I think you all know what happened. I catched it in a Pokeball. :D It has a good nature (not the best) so that was my best capture. My easiest is probably, in Sapphire with Regirock, first turn also in a Pokeball :D

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Any that I use a Masterball for.

Other then that, Scuicine from SoulSilver.

Also, everytime I capture a legendary, I have a habit of humming the Rayman victory jingle. "YEAH!!!"

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
Kyurem wasn't too hard. :D
Caught him earlier. Not as easy as reshiram and Terrakion.
Still have a masterball! (Getting the second one soon :p)

Indragon

Back in the USSR
A Dialga, just last week. Got it into the yellow with Monferno's Close Combat and miraculously, the first Quick Ball worked. :D

Another one would have to be Rayquaza in Emerald. A single paralyzing Thunder from Manectric and an Ultra Ball was all it took.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
It would have to be Raikou from HG.

It was already at orange health and only 1 quick ball did the job.

sonic260

A Moltres in Pokemon XD, I caught it in one try with a Poke Ball

Xaelon

Soulkeeper
I can recall two that were overly easy. The most recent was Zekrom. I brought it's HP into the red and threw one ultra ball, caught first attempt. Before that was Giratina in diamond. If I remember correctly, I brought it's HP down into red with my Haunter, laughing the whole time because the legendary couldn't hit him and then tossing a single dusk ball and about fell over when the ball clicked closed. I for one prefer to have to work for my legendaries.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Lugia in my SoulSilver. I knocked its health down to yellow, and chucked a Heavy Ball at it. Caught it on my first try.

Of course, my other Master Ball captures were SO much easier. @___@

Mei

Anything caught with a Master Ball, obviously. I also managed to catch Kyogre in one try with a Great Ball in Sapphire.