• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best catch ever!!

ebevan91

Besides the obvious master balls...

I captured Thundurus on White after just 3 Ultra balls.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Giratina Platinum, Net Ball, first try in the red.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
A miraculous pokeball on a halved-hp Mewtwo in fire red. I was like, let's get rid of this last pokeball before starting with the ulrtas. And I caught it :DDDDD

Yoran

A pokeball on Rayquaza in turn 1 on Emerald.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Dialga. I bought forty Ultra Balls, and was surprised that the first one got it.

FormeEon

The DNA Master
One Pokeball on Mesprit, and Azelf, in Pearl. First turn of battle too.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Dialga, 3 ultra balls, no resets necessary. for a time controlling god, i expected more of a challenge.

if i catch zekrom in white easier, i'll LOL so much. and from what some other ppl here have said about zekrom, i better get ready for epic lolz.

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
Reshiram/Zekrom are really easy to catch aren't they? For something able to, "destroy the region," You would think they would be harder to catch. As soon as I started battling Reshiram I threw a quick ball out of sheer habit and the quick ball actually caught it.

PokeBrian

First Gen
Surprisingly... all legendaries in Black. Varying from 1 to 5 ultra/dusk etc balls to catch them... Except for Tornadus which I just master ball'd

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Oooh. Just caught a Zekrom! Took two Ultra Balls, and it was on Yellow life. Whoo! Zekrom. Three attacks and two Ultra Balls later, my Zekrom.

^______^

Never been so tempted to keep a legendary in my party before. I love its personality too! Jolly, and loves to eat? ^______^

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Shaymin.False Swipe+Ultra Ball=caught

OMG potatoes

Pokemon Trader
Latios in Ruby - caught on the first turn with a masterball because my friend told my it runs away and you never see it again. Almost every other legendary took a couple of game resets.