• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best catch ever!!

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Aside from one Dusk Ball on Dialga on Diamond, I captured Zekrom with one Ultra Ball low on health with just one shake instead of the usual three.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
The easiest legendary that I ever caught that I didn't use a Master Ball on would have to be a tie between Mesprit in Diamond and Reshiram in Black. I caught Mesprit the first time I met it with a single Quick Ball and I caught Reshiram with a single Ultra Ball after weakening it with Samurott. So I'd probably say that Mesprit was the easiest one I ever caught since I didn't have to weaken it.

@#Gecko#-That would be the Critical Capture that happened on Zekrom. It's got about the same chance of happening as a critical-hit on a normal attack, and if it happens, the ball will just shake once instead of three times.

Penguinist Trainer

Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Giratina. Those are the only pokemon I used my masterball, which automatically makes it the easiet of my captures. I had such a hard time trying to get to those legendary pokemon, that I didn't even bother battling them.

SSuperFreaKK

Hoenn Trainer
I caught Dialga with a quick ball on the first turn, no joke.

Dragonairlover

Definitely Victini for me.

I caught it first thing, full HP, with a quick ball.

fhqwhgads

Kyurem used Imprison.
Emboar used Brick Break.

Used Ultra Ball(no shakes).
Kyurem used Endeavor.

Used Full Restore.
Kyurem used Imprison.

Used Ultra Ball.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I didn't even damage Dialga, and it only took about five or six regular Pokeballs. C:

#Gecko#

The Essential One
@#Gecko#-That would be the Critical Capture that happened on Zekrom. It's got about the same chance of happening as a critical-hit on a normal attack, and if it happens, the ball will just shake once instead of three times.
Ah, that's what happen. Yeah, its still the easiest capture I made. Thanks for the info.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
Uxie. HP on red zone, paralyzed. One Great Ball, job done.
Another one: Palkia. HP on red zone, no status ailments. One Net Ball, instant win.
And the latest: Zekrom. HP on red zone, paralyzed. Three Ultra Balls, done.

PokemonOwn

I just let my friend use my Wi-Fi to get the Liberty Ticket. We killed the Victini several times, and then fought it. Got it's HP down to one, and tossed a Net Ball. Caught. It took me 3 SRs to catch it. With the same Pokeballs.

BlazingCold

Caught Palkia w/ a timer ball... Lol i kept on missing!!

TyplosionExplosion

Call me Frost.
Reshiram. Attacked it, HP got into the red. First Pokeball caught it.

Chill92

Quick ball on both Cobalion AND Virizion first capture

Darumaka

What was you luckiest catch ever.

Mine: I got to fight Zekrom in white earlier today and caught it in a quick ball first try.

Haddez

I got zekrom in a net ball first tr he was on like 3 HP

Haddez

Once agian ruined it for us...

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Once agian ruined it for us...

How did fhqwhgads ruin the thread? He just stated game mechanics.

And if you're talking about that other thread, it was ruined before fhqwhgads posted in it.