• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Champion?

xRPx

Red. His pokemon seemed to be the strongest, and best out of the other trainers on the other games. =\

MrMimeJr

Steven by far had the most PWNage, while Cynthia had the biggest level gap of any Pokemon League. I mean, It started at 53 then WOAH! All of a sudden we have a Lv. 66 Garchomp! However, it didn't throw me off that much because icebeam with Floatzel made quick and easy work of it.

P.S... Honchkrow PWNs ALLLLLLLL!!!!! and nobody think otherwise!

www500

WWW500
in my opinion, you can't just consider lvls

you have to consider the whole gameplay, how easy it was to lvl up, how difficult were field, trainer, and gym battles....lvl gaps, and most of all, the correct and perfect team diversity....

Personally, Lance sucked....
Gary had the most diverse and rounded off team, and lvling up in the game was hard..
STeven had two main weaknesses, ground and fire
And cythia, even though, i think, she had the most powerful team (excluding the national dex for fr/lg)...she had major weaknesses against grass, ice, and flying...she is going to be a piece of cake....

Asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss( .y. )

Reco-Red

I'd have to say Red or Steven. Red was challenging, and Steven...I dunno, he was just cool. They both had good teams though. The others I just don't really care for.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cynthia, her team is well-balanced and she's pretty hard to beat

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
hmm, probably Red- he was a bit of a challenge at least and it felt great to beat him. don't have diamond yet so don't know about Cynthia, but can't wait to have a go at beating her up! btw, is she the 1st/only female champion in all of the games? if so, it's about time- go girl power! :p

Dude18210

Fear my freaky hair!
Power-wise, Red is the winner
Coolness-wise, Lance owns.
Team variety-wise, Cynthia has the best.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Cynthia, she was pretty awesome and with a wide variety of Pokemon with her and the fact that she is the first female in the games which I think is awesome, I immediately adored her!

Gweedo

Skarmory Rider
I like Cynthia the best now. She has a good team and she looks like me!

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Cynthia was the best, because she had a variety of types on her team. Because the elite 4 always had 1 type, cynthia would be a challenge to a lot of people because of the different types on her team.

Sceptile Owns All

Team Explorer in MD2
Cynthia or Steven. Cynthia is the first female Champion and has a good combination of Pokemon types. Steven because he has some OU Pokemon like Metagross and Skarmory.

Yuki Yagami

Dark Trainer
hmm, probably Red- he was a bit of a challenge at least and it felt great to beat him. don't have diamond yet so don't know about Cynthia, but can't wait to have a go at beating her up! btw, is she the 1st/only female champion in all of the games? if so, it's about time- go girl power! :p

As stated, she is the first female to be champion which is pretty nice. It does get boring seeing the males being the Champions.

Yuki Yagami

Dark Trainer

As stated, she is the first female to be champion which is pretty nice. It does get boring seeing the males being the Champions.