• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Cities And Towns in Sinnoh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Living Daylights

Ghost Collector
Saw one being made for Hoenn, and I also have very fond memories of playing Sinnoh, so I thought "Why not make one for Sinnoh as well?"

My favorite city is probably Canalve City. A nice, unique music and aesthetic theme, a city with rich history (well, not so much the city itself, but the library was nice) and involvement with two Legendary Pokemon.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I love many of the Sinnoh towns/cities, though I'd also have to go with Canalave as my favourite. Similar reasons, too - I love the music there (one of my favourite town themes in the series), the city's aesthetics, and the historical feel of the library. Plus, I really like the canal dividing the city in half.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hmmm Sinnoh had a few nice towns like Jubilife which was my favourite big city in Diamond and Pearl, plus Pastoria is nice too cuz it's right on the coast which I like. :D

Bananarama

The light is coming
I really like Hearthome the most, mostly because I like the bigger cities in general. I thought the BGM there was fantastic, and I like how it's the only place in DP where you can enter contests.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
I love pretty much everything about the Sinnoh region but my favorite city is Sunyshore city. I love the set pieces like the walkway,the market, and the lighthouse. I also liked how its the hometown of Cyrus.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I think Eterna city has a cool old fashion country kind of feel to it, tho I don't necessarily like the layout of the city myself. The bicycle stands themselves seem kind of out of place there from my perspective. ^^;

I like the bike stands for some reason but I agree with you on the layout and the feel of the town.

Also Gardenia's design is cool and she is arguably one of the tougher gym leaders in the game. That damn Roserade is a pain especially if you didn't pick Chimchar.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Sinnoh has several great cities. My favorites are the following:

Jubilife. A large city with several points of interest and I like the overall atmosphere there. The music helps too.
Floaroma. A small town based around flowers which is also hinted to having being flowerized by Shaymin. I love flowers and Shaymin is awesome so this is fantastic.
Canalave. It has a library which is awesome so that makes it a winner. The music is also great.
Snowpoint. I love snow as well, which this place has a large amount of, so this place is great too.
Sunyshore. Fantastic music, the idea of having solar panels to walk on was great and it is home to my favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader. It is also close to the sea and I have several fond memories of this place from when I arrived here for the first time in Pearl.

A honorable mention to Hearthome, which isn't one of my top favorites, but it has the Foreign Building which I like. Several other cities and towns are cool too but these are my top favorites.

The Living Daylights

Ghost Collector
I personally think that the music from Eterna City fit Celestic Town a bit more. I mean, they're both old-world places, but Celestic Town just feels incredibly ancient and it feels like it has a direct connection to the Creation Trio/Lake Trio which Eterna City doesn't have other than that statue of Dialga/Palkia.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Snowpoint for sure! I liked the music there as well as the silently falling snow.

I liked that Snowpoint was the first icy city in the main pokemon games, plus the diamond dust effect that took place there periodically was cool as well. I just felt that Snowpoint city needed more attractions.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
I think Sunnyshore was my favourite to look at, although part of that is because walking in Snowpoint was so slow. I wish Sunnyshore had mre going on like Hearthome did.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Sunyshore is one of my favourite cities to look at as well, come to think of it, since it has quite a few features that look cool/pretty/whatever to me. For instance, I like the look of the solar panel pathways, the houses in Platinum, and the Munchlax rock. The sea surrounding the city makes it look pretty, too, IMO.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
In Sinnoh, I liked Eterna the best.It has great background music,and you also encounter Cynthia for the first time there. I also like Floaroma Town because of the music theme and relaxing atmosphere and Celestic Town because of the cave paintings.

joe_alker

Snowpoint City for sure. To be honest, the whole area once you start climbing Mt Coronet in the snow areas and going up to route 216/7 is the best area of the map.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
For me, it was probably Sunyshore City because of the Munchlax rock and that the city is entirely solar-powered. I have also liked Jublife City because it contained the Global Terminal and I miss these old days with Wi-Fi in the Global Terminal so much :( ...

Status
Not open for further replies.