• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Cities And Towns in Sinnoh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjolras

Master of the House
I really enjoyed Canalave City. The atmosphere and layout of the town was so unique, and the music was absolutely gorgeous. Who can beat that piano? Add in plot significance, a library, and Byron and I'm sold. That being said, I think Oreburgh was a fresh look for a town that also had some pretty awesome, peppy music, so I really like it too!

Like I said in the last thread of this, personally, I like Snowpoint city the best, since having to navigate a snowstorm in the route right before it made it that much more rewarding when I finally got there.

Honestly, I'm neutral towards all the other cities, I'm not sure which one of them I like better of the rest.

Kennith

Banned
Celestic town and Canalave city is pretty good in my opinion.

It would be Snowpoint for me!!! I really like the music and the snow!! I also had fun going to Snowpoibt for the first time!!

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mio/Canalave City is my favorite. It reminds me of my hometown from when I was a kid because it also had a canal and a huge library.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Jubilife has an amazing theme to it, especially when it's been orchestrated, I would highly suggest looking it up if you haven't already! I also love the peace and quiet (as well as the snow fall) Snowpoint City offers. The music is phenomenal as well! My only gripe with Snowpoint is I wish there was a little more to it.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Veilstone City was pretty fun in my playthrough of Platinum. The music lends it that cosmopolitan 'big city' feel, and I love shopping at the Veilstone Department Store for Poffins to feed my Pokémon. And it's Maylene's hometown, and where the Team Galactic HQ is located.

Sunnyshore City is cool too - elevated walkways over the beach and sea, a market, and of course Volkner and Jasmine. The music is pretty happy and pumping.

Izanagi777

Let's see.. I thought the Snowpoint City is the best, considering it's are completely covered by snow (something that we never get at that time) and how hard it is to reach that city at the first time with some kind of adventurous vibes.. Not to mention it's also near to home of 2 legendary pokemon which is Uxie and Regigigas respectively..

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I've always been a fan of bigger cities and Pokémon contests, so Hearthome is my favourite.

Pastoria is pure awesome, especially in Platinum when the Croagunk board got added. Canalave's good too due to the song it has, which sounds really solemn.

Devlin2004

giratina guy
haha! dont get me started... I just loved celestics feel and connection with the legendary pokemon. I always was fond of the legends. Celestic was a great town, I also heard rumor that the painting had a door behind it. is this true?- just a quick question. But celestic was great. having the kinda crater in the middle and shrine with temple there too. It also had a different shop than the poke mart- a little house.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I love Canalave and it's library, and the music and atmosphere of Snowpoint. Also, Jubilife has a great soundtrack and Hearthome is just cosy! Out of all of them though, I'd say Snowpoint is my favourite.

ZilverLox

Banned
I think I preferred small towns like Sandgem and Celestic over huge cities. I think it was because small towns in Sinnoh had better BGM. :)

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I think I preferred small towns like Sandgem and Celestic over huge cities. I think it was because small towns in Sinnoh had better BGM. :)

Doesn't Celestic have the same BGM as Eterna? The same also goes for Solaceon and Pastoria.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Snowpoint. I love the snowy landscape and the serene and almost solitary feel it has to it.

Kissaki City (Snowpoint) was wonderful, especially when the diamond dust weather phenomenon would occur on certain special days. But I felt that the landscape there was too barren and needed an expansion or special place.

Status
Not open for further replies.