• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best combination please

DSDark

Breeder
Rate my Team

okay i've ev'ed a lot about pokemon and i'm wondering what you guys thinks would be the best combo. Right now my team is

At a Glance
Spr_4p_094.png
Spr_4p_212_m.png
Spr_4d_230.png
Spr_4p_392.png
Spr_4p_461_m.png
Spr_4p_468.png

---------------------

094Gengar.png

Gengar @ wide lens
Timid
6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Hypnosis
~ Shadow Ball
~ Focus Blast
~ Thunderbolt

I use gengar for sleeping and sweeping. Wide Lens is for making Hypnosis and Focus more reliable

212Scizor.png

Scizor @ Choice Band
Technician
Adamant 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe
~ U-turn
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower
~ Pursuit

Scizor is mainly used for his STAB Bullet Punch, maybe coming in after someone died and cleaning up.

230Kingdra.png

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Sniper
Adamant
24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
~ Dragon Dance
~ Outrage
~ Waterfall
~ Yawn

I still haven't figured out exactly how to work Kingdra. In theory I'd like to yawn force the switch DD then attack. He can take hits for the most part.

150px-Art-Goukazaru.jpg

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Naive
64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
~ Nasty Plot
~ Flamethrower
~ Close Combat
~ Grass Knot

Infernape I like Nasty Plot, hold on and then attack with whatever i please

Weavile.png

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Jolly
40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
~ Swords Dance
~ Night Slash
~ Ice Shard
~ Brick Break

Same thing applies as Infernape expect physical. He's my fastest guy and out runs any pokemon without choice scarf

150px-ArtTogekiss.jpg

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
Calm
252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD
~ Thunder Wave
~ Air Slash
~ Roost
~ Aura Sphere

Flinching is his guys game. Thunder wave's then air slash. Special Wall can take any special attack.

My Back ups are

;214;
Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
~ Megahorn
~ Close Combat
~ Stone Edge
~ Night Slash

Used to use him before scizor. Ran into problems with choice scarf being stuck with a move that wasn't and didn't have guys to switch that wouldn't die.

;260;
Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpA
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Beam
~ Surf
~ Protect

My defensive guy. Protect at low health to survive and annoy. Could beat out a physical Swampert.

;448;
Lucario @ Choice Specs
Inner Focus
Modest
6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Aura Sphere
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Rock
~ Vacuum Wave

;472;
Gliscor @ Leftovers
Hyper Cutter
Impish
252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 Spe
~ Swords Dance
~ Roost
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge

And I'm thinking about doing a Donphan to replace weavile
;232;
Donphan @ Leftovers
Impish
252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def
~ Rapid Spin
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Shard
~ Stealth Rock

i have a lot of problems with spikes and Stealth Rock and i could see i'm taking over for weavile with ice shard.

I've spent alot of time bouncing guys around changing movesets and such, I'd just like other people's opinions on this.

Last edited:

DSDark

Breeder
okay i made major edits, so please help me out. Thank you

CROWN

Quintessant Ruin
Too many back-ups. Descriptions are too short. If you want people to rate the teams get rid of the back-ups for one. You can just copy and paste them and PM yourself the extras. Once again we need better details to rate a team, despite everything being straightforward we need better ideas of just what each moveset/EV set/purpose each pokemon has on the team. When you've done that then and only then can we RMT your team.

DSDark

Breeder
i removed some of the back ups and i headed to the information on most of the guys. Some of the guys i'm not sure how to use or if they should be used, like rhyperior or glyscor

DSDark

Breeder
changed stuff around again and all of my guys are standard