1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Comedy Anime

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by multi-scale, Aug 30, 2012.

1. multi-scale

multi-scale Well-Known Member

I don't really know if this is the place to put something like this, but can someone recommend their favorite comedy animes? I just finished School Rumble and I really enjoyed it, so I'm looking for some new comedy anime to watch.

2. Flandre

Flandre Fluffy Flareon

3. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

Nichijou is definitely my favourite comedy anime as well.

Cromartie High School, Working!!, Lucky Star, and Azumanga Daioh are funny too.

4. Fabulous Ampharos

Fabulous Ampharos Pokemon Breeder :3

Chobits. It's so funny.

5. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

^ For like the first half.

Don't know a whole lot of comedy anime, honestly, though CLANNAD was very witty with its comedy. But from what I hear, Nichijou is one of the funniest anime out there.

6. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

I agree with these, also Seitokai no Ichizon, Yuru Yuri and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.

7. RLinksoul

RLinksoul Well-Known Member

More love for Nichijou over here, with Shinryaku! Ika Musume in second place and Yuru Yuri third.

8. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

On my top list, Sgt. Frog. There's obviously better comedy series out there (My Ordinary Life), series with great comedy which isn't the main focus (Soul Eater), and series that made me laugh more (Baccano) but as far as my top 10 list goes, got to hand it to Keroro and his band of misfits.

9. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Nichijou is best comedy in the history of anything.

10. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

I found Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, and Sora no Otoshimono pretty funny. Nichijou is probably one of the best things Ive seen recently, actually.

11. blackterminator3

blackterminator3 Well-Known Member

Yu Yu Hakusho has some of the funniest lines in the anime. Yusuke is the funniest one in the anime next to Chu.

12. Ampharos_Dude

Ampharos_Dude Go go MR Rangers!

Gintama and Nichijou, nuff said.

13. Durbe

Durbe I'm tired

Hetalia, hands down.

14. ShadeShadow

ShadeShadow (>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)

f*cking hetalia. its also by far my favourite anime ever. WATCH IT

15. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Hooray for quoting yourself!

16. Am I the only one who DIDN'T find Nichijou funny? I mean it wasn't unfunny but I rarely laughed throughout the whole thing.

Lucky Star is more cute than funny, but I recommend it.

17. Charizard Champion#06

By the looks of it, yeah, you are.

18. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

The only episode that didn't make me laugh was the first episode, I pretty much laughed at every scene in every other episode.

19. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

You just might be.

20. Charizard Champion#06

Are you talking about the OVA? Because I found episode 1 to be just as funny as the rest.