• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Comedy Anime

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Are you talking about the OVA? Because I found episode 1 to be just as funny as the rest.

Oh, yeah the OVA was boring too, but no I did not find the actual first episode funny at all, in fact I almost dropped it after the first episode. Then I watched the second episode and the rest is history.

Recon

Sgt. Frog. Tiny frogs hell-bent on taking over the world, and failing miserably.

Mr SPYDA

YES! YES! YES!
My favorite anime as a kid was "Chibi Maruko-chan", it was hilarious as i remember

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Sgt. Frog is rather funny, but I think none of the humor matches up with that of the first season <3 When I first saw it on Netflix I watched it for hours. My favorite as if you couldn't tell is Hetalia, and I know you hear that a lot, but it's better than you thin. The first two seasons were the best though. This trailer portrays the series terribly.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I must lie or be dumped

I'm gonna say Hetalia...

Oh man, this post. I can't help but imagine a guy sitting at his computer with a ball and chain attached to his foot and his girlfriend in the room threatening him with a yaoi paddle.

VS

they/she
Oh man, this post. I can't help but imagine a guy sitting at his computer with a ball and chain attached to his foot and his girlfriend in the room threatening him with a yaoi paddle.

I was just kidding, I really do like Hetalia, I liked it before she did...
And I like yaoi... >_<

Last edited:

Arvis

you should definetely give the wallflower a try, its really funny. it may seem like it has romance in it, but it really doesn't. its more comedy oriented.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Nichijou translates to "ordinary/daily life". That said, Adam is referring to My Oridinary Life and the Daily Lives of High School Boys.

Meh, I'm not editing what I had so far. I agree with you.

Yes, I was already well aware of what the word means. And I was already aware of what series he was talking about, I've watched them both. Thanks anyways I guess.

What I was asking was why he divided the word nichijou like that. Just for a pun?