• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Comedy Anime

multi-scale

I don't really know if this is the place to put something like this, but can someone recommend their favorite comedy animes? I just finished School Rumble and I really enjoyed it, so I'm looking for some new comedy anime to watch.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Chobits. It's so funny.

RLinksoul

More love for Nichijou over here, with Shinryaku! Ika Musume in second place and Yuru Yuri third.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
On my top list, Sgt. Frog. There's obviously better comedy series out there (My Ordinary Life), series with great comedy which isn't the main focus (Soul Eater), and series that made me laugh more (Baccano) but as far as my top 10 list goes, got to hand it to Keroro and his band of misfits.

blackterminator3

Yu Yu Hakusho has some of the funniest lines in the anime. Yusuke is the funniest one in the anime next to Chu.

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
f*cking hetalia. its also by far my favourite anime ever. WATCH IT

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Am I the only one who DIDN'T find Nichijou funny? I mean it wasn't unfunny but I rarely laughed throughout the whole thing.

The only episode that didn't make me laugh was the first episode, I pretty much laughed at every scene in every other episode.