1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Contest Pokemon

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by InfernapeIZCool, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's your best contest pokemon? Mine is definitely my Popo/Castform, who already won a normal rank beauty contest and a super rank beauty contest.

2. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

My Milotic for the Beauty Contests.

3. It's so hard to get Feebas, though.

If you have a Castform (and if you are in or almost in Winona's town, you do) then do this: You start last for appeal. Use hail. You should end up first or second. then, use Powder snow and kick butt! Do this as much as is allowed.

4. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

Yeah then if you are lucky enough to get a Milotic, then it does good. ^_^.

5. Whiscash does extremely nice in the cute contest for me, it easily becomes the easiest contest for me. Followed by that would probably be my Dusclops in the Smart contest.

And I used Milotic for Beauty, Zangoose for Cool, and Claydol for Tough.

6. crudent

crudent Well-Known Member

I got Regice painted for the Beauty Contests.

7. Tyranidos

Tyranidos Well-Known Member

I used a Kyogre for the Beauty Contest, Shuppet for the Tough Contest, Barboach for the Cute, Metagross for the Smart, and Swellow for Cool. Quick Attack+Aerial Ace=Pwnage.

8. phantom1113

phantom1113 Not a random nub

dd hyper beam gyarados got me threw first rounds in fourth gen, but i need separate pokemon for the difrent contest so if some of you can give me ur teams and movesets

9. Rikku

Rikku you're so mean! :@:@

My Gardy for smart contest.

10. Shellos

Shellos From the East Sea!

My Mightyena for Tough Contests, Swampert for Beauty Contests (though my Castform is very good too), and my Swellow for Cool Contests. I don't do many smart or cute contests.

11. My Regice is more of a weapon against Drake than a contest Pokemon. What moveset does yours have? A regular, freshly caught Regice has 3 tough moves and 1 beauty moves, but yours...

12. silverdragonlaura

silverdragonlaura Go with the current

I used my lovely Swampert (Samantha) to win me the entire Beauty contests!
    (it was difficult... but worth it!) In my pearl game, I'm working on doing it again! yes, my and my new swampert (Swampy) will win this one as well!
    (I used a Mightyena in a cool contest, but I don't do too good in those.)

off topic:
    InfernapeIZCool- did you name your castform after Ruby's castform in pokespecial? just wondering.

13. I don't really go into contest....But I would have to choose Mightyena for cool.

A castform named Popo.....Did you get that from Pokespecial?

14. phantom1113

phantom1113 Not a random nub

what moveset did u use

15. the ghost

the ghost burning hot trainer

this is my contest team of hoenn:D

regirock ((tough contest master rank) sketch model)
    barboach ((cute contest master rank) sketch model)
    castform ((beauty contest master rank) sketch model)
    gardevoir ((smartness contest master rank) sketch model)
    pichu ((coolness contest master rank) sketch model)

16. Shadow Warrior

Shadow Warrior Aah!! welcome Lunch

I always used my Swellow in cool and smart contest.

17. My Exploud just won a smart contest, and Popo won a Hyper rank beauty contest.

18. munchlaxboy

munchlaxboy Catching up on XY

Adam, my Snorlax. I'm serious. He won the Master Contest. In what, you ask? Cute. Yes, my Snorlax did infact win the Masters of the cute contest.

19. Ice_Tyrant

Ice_Tyrant Well-Known Member

Hahaha. That's awesome.

I had a blaziken that won master in beauty. I haven't really tried at any contest in awhile though.

20. I always found that the fully evolved forms of your starter Pokemon were best at cool contests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.