• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best "cute" legendary?

Which one?

• Mew

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Celebi

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Victini

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
The "cute" legendaries are what some call the event legendaries with all base 100 stats: mew;151;, celebi;251;, jirachi;385;, manaphy;490;, and victini:494:. most are psychics, all have had the last spot in the pokedex (except victini, which was first) so whos the best?

Mew
- learns every move possible through TM, tutor
- can transform
- the original event pokemon

celebi
- can be a good cleric
- lots of weaknesses, lots of resistances

jirachi
- very good typing
- serene grace = fincharchi
- wish

manaphy
- water type (not psychic)
- tail glow = SA gets 3 boosts
- hydration

victini
- gets some awesome moves like v-create
- good ability for multipoke battles
- all it does is win

+1shaymin
OK so I didnt include shaymin ;492; at first because at first glance I dont really think it truly belongs in this group because it has an alternative, skymin. ;492-s; after a few reminders that it too has a base stats of 100 (at least in normal forme) I decided to add it to the discussion. sorry but I cannot edit the poll to reflect this, so if shaymin is your fav post it

Last edited:

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Mew. As you addressed, it can learn practically anything, so it can play any role on a team.

Plus, it's just plain awesome. It plays around on a pink bubble, completely ignoring what was the most powerful Pokemon at the time, shoot back its attack as though nothing happened, and then later reveal (through Meowth's translations) that it heard every word Mewtwo boasted the whole time and was just choosing to ignore it! Yeah, Mew is awesome.

Mew can counter any of the others due to its nearly infinite movepool, too:
Mew vs. Celebi: Mew used X-Scissor/Fire Blast/Dark Pulse.
Mew vs. Jarachi: Mew used Earthquake/Fire Blast.
Mew vs. Manaphy: Mew used Thunder.
Mew vs. Victini: Mew used Surf/Earthquake/Dark Pulse.

Last edited:

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
Personally, I'm not a Celebi fan, or a "cute" pokemon fan in general. The only ones I liked were Victini, Mew, and Jirachi. The rest I own but have never trained or ever use. And Shaymin is decent. I like Skymin more...

Also, all the V Gen smileys are with colons, :, not semicolons, ;. So, : 494 : is :494:

FiremanLV5

Victini is my personal favourite. I just adore that cute little powerhouse :3

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Cute isn't really my style, but I do admit I like Jirachi and Mew, especially after their respective movies.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Aw no Shaymin? Shaymin is dang adorable. I do love Jirachi for its typing as well.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Ewww hard choice. Victini and Manaphy are both mah babiez <3

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Victini can kill you with it's wide selection of Powerful moves... It's also a cute little rat thingy!:D

Dattebayo

Banned
Stuck between Mew and Victini. Victini appears to work better on the physical side thanks to V-Create, while Mew can go Mix for it learns every single TM out there.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
After a few reminders that shaymin also has base stats of 100, I added it to the discussion. sorry but I cant edit the poll :( but go ahead and post about it.

on topic I will say jirachi. with serene grace you can flinch the heck out of anything slower (or paralyze it). and it has the best typing of all of them in terms of resistances - weaknesses.

I would rank them as:
1) jirachi (paraflinch)
2) mew (any moveset)
3) manaphy (tail glow and a water bias)
4) victini (not the best type combo but good movepool and ability)
5) shaymin
6) celebi

Last edited:

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
Is the 56 a typo or do you just REALLY hate celebi? xD And I love how my 3 favs are all a tie with seven right now. :p Also, I love Victini's typing...

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Is the 56 a typo or do you just REALLY hate celebi? xD And I love how my 3 favs are all a tie with seven right now. :p Also, I love Victini's typing...

lol no I was going through the list and forgot to add shaymin halfway through. got nothing against it, its just that the others are better

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
Yeah, I agree. :p sorta. And I figured it was a typo. I don't hate Celebi, its just got nothing really going for it IMO, apart from the time travel in the movie. Also, there was much judging of it when I realized it had a X4 weakness to. . . bugs. The legendary time traveler can be killed by an insect...

Profesco

gone gently
"Best" threads invariably get the same trend of responses as "Favorite" threads, so just use the Favorites Stickies.

so if shaymin is your fav post it

^ Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.