1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Deoxys Forme?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by M4zz, Apr 22, 2012.

1. M4zz

M4zz Banned

With the Generation III games came one of the most diverse legendary Pokemon, Deoxys, if you were lucky enough to get the event or own a gameshark/action replay for the GBA. No Pokemon has ever seen quite the stat spread the Virus Pokemon withholds. Being able to complete many roles (not at once, but y'know), which forme do you think is the superior Deoxys Forme and why?

Personally, I believe the Speed Forme is superior, as not only does it outspeed all three other formes, but it can do the roles of the offensive and defensive Deoxys as well as its own. With it's blazing fast speed, it can pick off Deoxys-N and Deoxys-A with a move such as Extremespeed or Shadow Ball, and still has the offences to break Deoxys-D.

And Emerald was a great game, and Deoxys-S is only available in Emerald.

2. CMD Calcio

CMD Calcio L'Amore per Sempre

Can't say I've ever used any of them since I didn't go to the Deoxys event and don't have a Gameshark either lol. I can't answer this question objectively. But I love to play defensively and I think the defense version Deoxys would be a great team player for any team I make.

3. I say attack form. That form can have over at max 500 attack or special attack. If that Deoxys form were to use (the strongest psychic move there is) it could definitely one shot k.o an opponent. It also has great stats all around. Except for defense that is.

4. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

It's hard to tell. Each forme tends to max out one stat, but then it really weakens another stat (though the reason behind it does make sense like with Defense Forme being really slow because, well, it's heavy). So honestly, it doesn't matter which Deoxys you use, each form has the same total of stats of 600.

But when looking at the stats, since the stats get knocked off-balance with each Forme, the original form of Deoxys works best. It may not have the best defense (though it's not the worst defense, that's Attack Forme), but its speed and attacks are equal.

5. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Speed Forme. Best attempt for OHKO's.

6. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

I say either it's speed form because it's super fast and can setup stuff or attack form because it has monstrous attack.

RAWK ON

7. Ohitsdylan

Ohitsdylan Well-Known Member

It all depends on what you need. I love the attack forme though. :3

8. John Wallrein

John Wallrein I am the walrein

Normal form. Still has monstrous attack stats but has somewhat of a chance to defend itself against an attack maybe.

9. ☭Secret_Shocker☭

☭Secret_Shocker☭ Well-Known Member

Attack Forme for me. It's good for speed kills.

10. Shinku

Shinku neko, desu~

Hmm. Yeah, speed forme is best for me too, I guess xD. Looks awesome anyway~

11. SuperEpicRock

SuperEpicRock Well-Known Member

Never used it in-game, but speed is by far the best competitively (IMO, I guess I should add)
    I'm not sure how in-game would be different, but I guess you'd have more freedom to choose which you think is coolest, since it's so much easier in-game.

12. Aura Of Twilight

Aura Of Twilight Forever Clueless

I like its normal form personally. Decent stats overall, with a killer Sp. Attack as well.

13. abrar14

abrar14 Statter Master

I'd say speed since it tops the speed tiers

14. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I guess either Attack since it is an offensive monster, or Defense which is one of the most defensive Pokemon in the game.

15. フェージングのエコー

フェージングのエコー The Boss of ur Boss

speed-best in all stats XD

16. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I guess its Attack form could be considered its strongest, but I've always preferred its Normal form since all its stats are balanced. I've always tried to have a balanced team, so the normal Deoxys is my favorite.

17. Tonguetyd

Tonguetyd Well-Known Member

If Deoxys's normal form has balanced stats,then I'm a shiny Watchog.50 in defenses and HP,150 in attacks and speed.

18. snivy trainer

snivy trainer Driving myself batty

I'm a defensive person, so Deoxys D. But I like speed too.

19. "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome Well-Known Member

Defense. It still has pretty decent attack. Offensive is very risky, though.

20. Absoltastic

Absoltastic Pokemon Video Maker

Being a straightforward battler, I have always loved attack forme the most because of the sheer power.
    Speed forme has its battling merits as well, but I don't nearly like the design as much.
    Aesthetically speaking, I like the barrier design of Defense forme the most, but I don't particularly enjoy using it in battle.