• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Designed Pokemon

Chimungus

What do u think is the best designed Pokemon? I'd say Registeel and Neorantu. We're talking about looks not stength plz.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
How is registeel a good design?

Anyway, Zapdos, Rayquaza and Flygon

Chimungus

Cause its cute.

PDL

disenchanted
All members of the Gardevoir family easily.

Ridi

YOUR best friend
Electrode, because...

a) It's my favorite, so OF COURSE I think its design is wonderful!
b) Its trademark grin DEFINES cool.
c) Its disembodied eyebrows are the best thing in the entire world of Pokemon because they're CARTOONY! And I looove cartoony stuff.

mudkip-max

<<The Best
GOUKAZARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and altaria are cool

Saurior

Solar Powered
^You're partly true... a lot of people will indeed name their favorite (and I will, too :p)
But, if you're a fan of, say, Raticate, you will agree with me that there are better designed pokes out there... an overgrown rat isn't quite so special...

So why are the Bulbasaur line one of the best designs? (see, I didn't even say "the best"!)
A simple concept; a frog-like creature, cute at first, with a plant on its back. As the creature evolves, so does the plant; coming into full bloom on the mighty Venusaur.
But, I also love the absolute elegance of Dragonair (Suicune and Arcanine also win in this category - no, Milotic is not thát elegant!), and the overall toughness of Gyarados, Rhydon, Tyranitar, and Metagross.

Muffin

Dugtrio ftw. "Hey, let's put three Digletts together and give them all mad faces! That's one kickass evolution right there!" It's so lazy it's brilliant. XD

On a more serious note, I think most legendaries look cool, along with Dragonair, Arcanine, Sneasel, Raichu, Wartortle, and Absol. :D

latiaswindblast

May I say ALL Eeveelutions+Eevee?