• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Dragon Dancer

Best DDer

• Scrafty

Votes: 66 40.0%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • Salamence

Votes: 34 20.6%

• Total voters

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny

Psycho Cut

Lol...

This calls for a 'Put any move on any pokemon to make it as outrageously overpowered as possible' thread. :D

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Rampardos with Dragon Dance would be interesting but still, from what Haxorus has demonstrated, low defences and Dragon Dance don't mix. Aerodactyl however would be quite good possessing decent defences and incredible speed.

PokeMaster366

Haxorus w/ DD and Dual Chop is scary. Endurance can be fixed to a point with Focus Sash, but that's with any pokemon. Funny fact of the day: Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp are the only dragon types that can't learn Dragon Dance. The creators probably just didn't want him to become a total game breaker.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Haxorus w/ DD and Dual Chop is scary. Endurance can be fixed to a point with Focus Sash, but that's with any pokemon. Funny fact of the day: Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp are the only dragon types that can't learn Dragon Dance. The creators probably just didn't want him to become a total game breaker.
This metagame has way too much priority, I honestly find Focus Sash is only useful on Infernape and Smeargle. Also, Garchomp's uber, it's already a game breaker. As for the only dragon types that can't learn Dragon Dance: Vibrava, Flygon, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Druddigon, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem all say hello and that's a lot of hellos.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny

I love how you forgot flygon. But then again, he's pretty forgettable...

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Dragonite and Scrafty have defence, and DD works best with a solid defense. Dragonite now has marvel scale, so we are talking HEAVY DEFENSE.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
I constantly get swept by Dragon Dancing Dragonites on one of my teams.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Scrafty can take more hits and set up slowly

Dragonite can sweep almost immediately and heal with roost

I just dont like how DD dragonite always gets ruined by SR
Bu scrafty is also a very scray set

Scrafty seems to be popular now. Did my team make it Popular?