• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best dragon pokemon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdra98

I like dragonite the best but i believe garchomp is better.Garchomps really fast giving it an early advantage and i just love Dragon Claw.

Archaic

rawr!
Competitively it's Garchomp. But I like Dragonite. I stick with the origionals.

epicperson460

hard one i would choose dragonite because his stats are good and are a total of 600 salemence is also good and rounds up to 600 but salemence has a higher attack by 1

DarkTitan837

I say Garchomp due to its speed factor, and the fact it isn't effected by pesky Stealth Rock or Electric-Type attacks.

It also has a stellar Attack stat, and if you have it hold a Yache berry, it can take a hit from an Ice-type and then maul it the next turn with Fire Fang (after Swords Dance).

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Dragonite. It's got very good pros from a competitive standpoint, and the best is that it's got roost.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Salamence is better than garchomp.

Ilan

Top 100 Pokemon by stats
It says Dragonite is the best non-legendary

It doesn't say that... it is just randomaly in this place it is top 100 by stats but all pseudo legendaries have base 600 stat.. and stat total=/= being the best take kyurem for example a base 660 salamence is so much better.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Dragonite is the best. Good stats and a great DW ability. I'm totally biased, in case you haven't noticed.

So true :3 Also, dragonite learns all the elemental punches.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Dragonite. Cute'N'Derpy as said by a fellow forum member.

Ilan

There is no best dragon type. They all have their ups and downs.

But the pre-evolved form of Hydrageon...it's the best Outrage user and I don't think most people know that.

it is Zweilous it have the most powerful none bosted outrage outside of ubers but +1 OU dragons outrage are actually stronger.
I would say he is the best if he had dragon dance but it is too slow and frail and inaccurate.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Most dragon type pokemon are amazing. Dragonite is great, but I like to go with Garchomp.

Star Champion AJ

330.gif

Flygon gets my vote.
Though it's outclassed by Salamence and Garchomp, Flygon has a few things the other Dragons won't have in years.
1: In a world where Earthquake and Stone Edge/Rock Slide are constantly spammed here and there, Flygon is the only Dragon-type (besides Vibrava) resisting the Quake Edge combo.
2: In a world where entry hazards are almost always present, Flygon has the highest entry hazard resistance among all Dragons (only takes minimal damage from Stealth Rock).
3: Unlike Dragonite, Altaria and Salamence, Flygon keeps its Ground immunity via Roost (but there's a big problem with that).

Status
Not open for further replies.