• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Eevee evo?

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
What is the best Eevee evolution in your opinion? include stats and Umbreon/Espeon. I personally love Espeon, b/c I love psychic pokemon, and it has a good sp. attack.

Snaggron

Comes to warn you...
Jolteon or Espeon IMO.
Jolteon is the quintessential Electric sweeper, and Espeon can wreak havoc passing or using Calm Minds and Wishes.

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
espeon and umbreon are both strong sweepers
but i found espeon stronger XD
;006;-charizardblaster-;006;

Turner

Vagabond
... There isn't a "best", it's all in how you use it...

Umbreon would have to be my favorite (stat wise) if you apply the right moves to make it a good annoyer...

Jolteon is pretty good for pure "attack, attack, attack" as it's speed etc is pretty high, and it's got a fairly good move-pool.

Espeon, Flareon, and Vaporeon are also all very good in their own rights, but I suppose not any better than any other pure psychic, fire, or water pokemon... in fact, I'm sure there are several that are better.

Vycksta

I like them all, as all of them have stats that are better than the others. Vaporeon with HP, Jolteon with Speed, Flareon with Attack, Espeon with Special Attack and Umbreon with both Defence and Special Defence. However I tend to like Vaporeon that little bit more as I have great memories from my one on Blue. Plus I used one for Leaf Green too.

true+false

Umbreon, because they look so cool, and in the Gold/Silver days, my friend got an Espeon, so I thought I should have an Umbreon to take it down. ;197; ;196;

Mew's Paradise

Boulder Trainer
I would say espeon or Flareon because theyre both really cute plus i like psychic pokemon and Fire would be my second because of flareon and Acranine. Does espeon still learn Sun light (if that is what the move is called)
on Emerald? because espeon and flareon were first Lv 100's in Pokemon Gold

im gonna say espeon and umbreon. espeon because it has high special attack, and speed, and umbreon is just simply annoying cause it won't faint easily. plus they can heal themselves with morning sun and moonlight. oh and espeon's move is called morining sun, not sunlight mew's paradise.

Z

ZlasPorygon

I would have to say Vaporeon, it's my strongest and most dependable pokemon in my team.

mewfanforlife

I like Vaporeon because it can take a few hits and has good sp. attack.

Pokeman JoJo

Grand Masta Pokechoo
Umbreon IMO

ghostkomorichu

Beginning Trainer
vaporien dont abuse the smilies

why r water pokemon so great?!>>>i dunno but i love'em

Last edited by a moderator: