• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best eeveelution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
Espeon,Leafeon,and Umbreon. ^^

lidaboy

procrastina...
espeon then leafeon then jolteon then vaporeon then glaceon then flareon then umbreon but honestly i like em all

Diam

Mr.Shiny Breeder ;)
Umbreon and glaceon (tie) for how cool they look. (and also for how useful they can be)

Espeon and Jolteon for the immense power-that sp.atk Espeon and lightning fast Jolteon. :]

All in all I love them all. xD

psychomaniac

I always look design so for me the best is Umbreon although I love all the eeveelutions except Flareon, I've never liked Flareon

This is a tough one

-Vaporeon has amazing HP and Spa Attack
-Jolteon has monstrous speed and Spa Attack
-Flareon, has the highest psychical offensive stats of the Eeveelutions, but Flareon needs a new psychical Fire type move, it's my favorite Eeveelution, but Fire Fang isn't cutting it
-Espeon same as Jolteon
-Umbreon, Amazing defenses, and I'd say Umbreon has the coolest design of all the Eeveeltuions, especially when it's shiny
-Leafeon, awesome Defense and Attack
-Glaceon, fantastic Defense and Spa Attack
So hard to choose, but, I think it's Espeon and Jolteon, since speed plays an important part in battles.

The Musician

Heracross trainer
Jolteon has always been my favorite. I really like Umbreon as well, but I never use it (in game) due to its terrible offensive and speed stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.