• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best eeveelution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
who is and why? my favorite is umbreon... i love its defense!!!

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
For me it's a tie between Espeon (amazing Sp. Atk) and Leafeon (one of my favorite designs; plus, I love Grass-types in general).

soundxfury

I always have a hard time with this. I love the way Umbreon and Jolteon look the most. But Flareon always has a soft spot for me because I love fire types.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
My favorite is Vaporeon, my second favorite is Espeon (These two are also the most beautiful IMO). I think I like these two because they look so calm, wise, and peaceful. Vaporeon also has the most unique design.

I think the cutest is Flareon (who doesn't get enough attention from GF D: ) He just looks sooooo cuddly and cozy lol.

The most badass designs are Jolteon and Umbreon.

I was expecting more from an ice type eeveelution since ice is my favorite element (In pokemon my favorite element is water though) but I can't say I like Glaceon's design.
When I was younger (before 4th gen) I drew different eeveelution types and Leafeon looks almost exactly the way I drew it so that was weird.

As for competitively I think it goes to Vaporeon and Espeon ( I swear that's not the reason why I like them XD)

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

Vaporeon is my favorite, but that may be biased as I like water types. Leafeon is at a close second which is surprising, as I normally don't favor grass types.

Rated PG

Water Pkmn Beast
Vaporeon cause Water types are my favorite, but I also like Unbreon as it has saved me so many times (as long as there were no strong fighting or bug).

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I think espeon, but my favourite is Jolteon, for I love elec types.

blackterminator3

Blaziken comes to my mind, I have a thing for fire types.

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
As to answer the title of this thread: BEST Eeveelution: There isn't one. Every Eeveelution has it's strong and weak points.
As to answer the mainly asked question here: Who is your favorite?: Flareon.
Conclusion: 1) This is in the wrong section. 2) The thread title doesn't match the mainly answered question here.

Tiisko

Umbreon is my favourite if it's shiny - the blue and black combo is more appealing than it's normal version.

For my favourite non-shiny eeveelution it must be Flareon

Watchog

Lv. 50
This belongs in PokePolls. Just (super) saiyan.
Why is there always someone who shows up out of topic and post this outdated kind of comment's like, This doesn't belong here it belongs there. Know what.. this doesn't belong in the locked thread container IF thats what you mean by pokepolls. it belongs in the general forum, and i see no problem with that. If someone made a similiar thread before, that's something else'

Runandwine

Knight Trainer
My favorite is Leafeon <3

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
For me,its Flareon!

Status
Not open for further replies.