• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Electric non-legendary pokemon?

Your recommendation on Electric pokemon

• Raichu

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Electrode

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • Lanturn

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Manectric

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Plusle / Minun / Pachirisu

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Luxray

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Magnezone

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Electivire

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cape

[insert title here]
Who is your team's "must-have" Electric-type member???
currently i have a Luxray in my team but i want to try sth new...

not counting Zapdos, Raikou, Rotom, what is your suggestion??
and what'd your desired moveset be for that Electric pokemon???

(i bet Electivire will be quite popular but i still hope for other suggestions as now it is unobtainable for me...yah i play Diamond...)

thx. :)

well...actually i don't see this as a simple thread talking about favourites on Electric-type pokemon
but i wish you can give tell more about how to train your favourite and which moves will be good for them
so i hope this thread is in the right place...

Last edited:

RustyOwl

Caretaker
Luxray and Raichu are my favorite electric types, but I would expect Electivire to be the best choice for battle.

Galvantula is also pretty amazing, in my opinion. He was one of my constant party members in Gen 5. (I know this was posted in Gen 4.)

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Magnezone. It has great walling capabilities and massive Sp. Attack that could pretty much cause a OHKO to any Pokemon if trained properly.

richm88

shiny hunter
Gotta be lanturn or electrode .lanturn as he can be quite a tough cookie to knock out when trained right and electrode for his speed , I also agree with falcario97 magnezone has wicked sp atk stats

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like Jolteon for its speed

Ilan

Who is your team's "must-have" Electric-type member???
currently i have a Luxray in my team but i want to try sth new...

not counting Zapdos, Raikou, Rotom, what is your suggestion??
and what'd your desired moveset be for that Electric pokemon???

(i bet Electivire will be quite popular but i still hope for other suggestions as now it is unobtainable for me...yah i play Diamond...)

thx. :)

well...actually i don't see this as a simple thread talking about favourites on Electric-type pokemon
but i wish you can give tell more about how to train your favourite and which moves will be good for them
so i hope this thread is in the right place...

LOL rotom isn't legendary

my favorite is rotom-A

but from this I pick ampharos it is very strong for in-game

Last edited:

Charazemma

Always had my Ampharos on my team throughout platinum, and post game white.

But I do have a soft spot for Riachu.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Electivire for overall decent stats and good attack + good movepool
Jolteon for his great speed and good special attack.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
My Raichu in Emerald landed the final blow against Wallace, so I'd say Raichu right now. With a lot of close seconds.

G50

No longer posting
If I was going to be biased, I'd say Luxray.

Electivire is really the one for this poll I think however.

Aegon

I voted Jolteon, for both great aesthetics and battling capabilities. Electivire is also very useful, as I found in Platinum, as long as it has egg moves.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
why is pachirisu with plusle and minun?

anyways, its close between Jolteon and it's speedy sweeping, Electivire and it's wide pool of moves or Magnezone with it's great ability...

Facing Scizor, scizor couldn't beat Magnezone or Jolteon, but can beat Electivire...

Facing Steelix, Jolteon would have a hard time, but Magnezone would whoop ***...

Magnezone derp

WastingLight

I go with Jolteon, I love it, I don't care if it is weaker than some of the others I will nearly always go with Jolteon.

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
i love electric types, and my post game for white includes jolteon shiny luxray electrivire zapados and lanturn. LOL

silverine

Breeder & Collector
can i choose pikachu with lightball?
cuz it's my fav (no wonder why i use it for my sig XD)
but if i can't, the best of all is Magnezone for online battle
or Luxray for in game battle

Kalosian

So long
My personal favorite Electric-type is Manectric. I really love its design. It might not be the best, but it has stats that are good enough and a workable movepool as well.
But even if it is my favorite, the only Electric-types I use in my D/P teams are Ampharos and Magnezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.