• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Electric non-legendary pokemon?

Your recommendation on Electric pokemon

• Raichu

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Electrode

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • Lanturn

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Manectric

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Plusle / Minun / Pachirisu

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Luxray

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Magnezone

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Electivire

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbok4Ever

Ampharos. It's awesome, strong and very nice.
And it learns Signal Beam through level up, which I think is cool.

cape

[insert title here]
how about Lanturn??? despite its weakness to Grass- and Ground- type, it has a wide movepool and can learn Water- and Ice-type moves.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I choose Magnezone, because Magneton has been my favourite since Gen II.

I choose Raichu.

Trinimaster.

Probably will go with Electivire

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
I voted for Ed Sheeran Manetric.

I'm totally into the whole battling whoopdy-doo but it has been one of my faves since I got Emerald.

BTW, Rotom isn't a legendary, and... damn, forgot what I was gonna say... again... Dx

x0MoMusica0x

Electivire, though i love Manectric and Ampharos. It just holds on to that power and speed that i look into with a decent move pool

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
I voted for Electivire and I believe he is the best out of any non-legendary electric types. Plus he has a very high Atk power which isn't normal for electric types. So that will be a surprise to opponents, secondly he can sport a mix movepool pretty well. Even though his sp. atk is lower than his atk. Which is another reason to give him the title. Laslty his awesome ability, "Motor Drive". Which makes him even more deadly and quite a good sweeper in either direction. That is my reasons of chossing him.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Magnezone. It destroys everything I hate, (Forretress, Scizor, Skarmory)

Ugarking

God of Creation
Electivire, looks cool and knows fire punch.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I really love the eeveelutions, so Jolteon all the way! It's Speed is fantastic, and its Special Attack is nothing to scoff at.

Psypert

Well if you mean competitive then Jolteon, if you mean in game then Ampharos and to be fair Rotom is not a legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.