• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Electric non-legendary pokemon?

Your recommendation on Electric pokemon

• Raichu

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Electrode

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • Lanturn

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Manectric

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Plusle / Minun / Pachirisu

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Luxray

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Magnezone

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Electivire

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Ampharos in Johto, Luxray in Sinnoh. They are both easy to get at the beginning and evolve int good pokemon. But my favorites are Electivire, Magnezone, and Raichu.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Luxray is my fave. Ampharos a close second.

Last edited:

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I just like Electrode. For some reason.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
How does Manectric get no love? THE THING IS EPIC. Sure, it doesn't have the stats for OU, but it's god near perfect for me in UU

blackterminator3

Luxray for it's speed, defense and cut factor. I always go for the underdogs.

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
It's has to be Luxray.I bred one with all the Fang Moves and it was pretty useful in battle.Electivire and Lux are tied for my favorites.Fuzzy electric yetis.Who doesn't love them?

iPokemon

Moonlight
I chose Luxray because of it's looks, and I used it on my team for Platinum. I also like Jolteon because its an eeveelution, and Raichu because it is the evolved form of Pikachu. But overall I like Luxray the best.

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
Luxray in Diamond was definitely fun to raise, but when I raised my Electivire in Pearl, it was a real treat. <3 He's a very reliable battler.

Squirtodile

Legendary Hunter
Between Ampharos and Electivire i went with Electivire.

Golemite

For some reason, Ampharos. Probably because it was my first ever electric type party member in Silver. (I played 1st Gen but I never had any memorable electric type there.) Luxray is a great one as well, and I do enjoy my Magnezone with Lock-On, Thunder, Hyper Beam and Flash Cannon! :) If that species had Levitate ability, it would be an absolute beast (at least in-game, why not competitively)!

Status
Not open for further replies.