• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Electric non-legendary pokemon?

Your recommendation on Electric pokemon

• Raichu

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Electrode

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • Lanturn

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Manectric

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Plusle / Minun / Pachirisu

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Luxray

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Magnezone

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Electivire

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolminun

Banned
Why isn't Pika or Galvantula on this list? With the light ball, Pika does crazy damage. My favorite is Minun, but as fas as competitive battles go, I have to go with Jolteon. That speed and sp atk are amazing. All he needs is a better movepool and access to electroball, and his dreamworld ability will be 100% viable with thunderwaving foes and blasting them with base 150 electro balls

Last edited:

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
The cutie Pachirisu of course! ;D

Sephora

yes I'm back
Lanturn. It can learn electric, water, and ice moves. It's a diverse and incredible dual pokemon :)

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
manectric is pretty awesome and cool, specially it's german name is pretty cool!!!! it's voltenzo
and it's speed and special attack are pretty imprssing too! ;310;
I like electivire too!

AceFlonne

Mediator
Why isn't Pika or Galvantula on this list? With the light ball, Pika does crazy damage. My favorite is Minun, but as fas as competitive battles go, I have to go with Jolteon. That speed and sp atk are amazing. All he needs is a better movepool and access to electroball, and his dreamworld ability will be 100% viable with thunderwaving foes and blasting them with base 150 electro balls

Galvantula is a 5th gen pokemon.

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
;466;
He has a big movepool and big attack although his speed went down. He also has good coverage.

Anus

Banned
Ampharos and Jolteon are old favourites of mine.

i love luxray but Electivire is probably the strongest/toughest

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Ampharos is my favourite, especially as I love Pokemon that have a bit more bulk. If its base speed was a bit bigger it'd be even more awesome.

I expected more votes on Magnezone, but i chose Electivire.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Electivire. That thing is amazing.

aggron777

smell ya!
Electiver is the best

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Magnezone
then Ampharos,
then Luxray,
then Lanturn,
then Electivire.
(this is probably very biased since I used all of the above except Electivire and Lanturn in my in-game teams once)

EDIT: My first rank up! Yippeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.