• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Electric non-legendary pokemon?

Your recommendation on Electric pokemon

• Raichu

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Electrode

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • Lanturn

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Manectric

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Plusle / Minun / Pachirisu

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Luxray

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Magnezone

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Electivire

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
I don't have a must have,but I like Jolteon.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Lanturn. Its typing can be better, but it has great abilities and Special Attack. And it also looks cool. And I personally don't care if it gains a weakness to Grass, Lanturn is awesome.

ssilva872

I voted Electivire.

Magnezone is my second choice since it is really strong.

Jolteon is probably my favorite electric type since I love Eevee evolutions however it's move pool is not that great.

Champion Jared 14

Electivire for me...Can't believe I waited so long just to get one...It's not very bulky, but it's got great attack power and access to some nice physical moves...and it abosorbs other electric attacks.

OmegaFallen

Stats wise it's a toss up between Electivie and Magnezone. They are both pretty hefty in certain categories and each posses an admirable move pool. I would say that Electivire edges Magnezone though.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Defo Electivire. 1) hes cool 2)he has a great movepool 3)he can be bulky or offensive 4)his stats are quite high

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Luxray is almost always the electric type I use

Larry

I always love to use Luxray. It's a part of the big 3 with the starter and a Staraptor.

KatieLegends

Freckles and Scarves
I really love using Lanturn or Luxray. I really love their designs and Lanturn, so far, is the closest thing to a dolphin (with influences from angler fish of course) that isn't a Legendary (since Kyogre is based around orcas).

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Electivire definitively...

HetaOni

Chesaught
I love Jolteon,Luxray,Ampharos,and Pikachu but I'd have to say Manectric.Its so cool and awesome!
Manectric FTW

PokeMaster366

In terms of looks, Jolteon, but in terms of competitive use, Electivire (the guy is the only Electric type that can use Earthquake, so that has to be worth something.

-Zane-

Champion
I gotta choose Electivire mainly because it can wreck almost anything in game, but if not i'd go jolteon cuz hes prety cool P:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Absolute best? I'm sure that some more competitive-minded person could give a complex answer in terms of statistics and strategy.

But favorite? That I can answer - Ampharos, Electivire, Rotom, Jolteon, and Magneton/zone have all served me well. Of these, though, I find that I personally prefer Rotom due to its unique typing, interesting abilities, and cool design.

Status
Not open for further replies.