• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Elite Four Member?

Fave Elite Four Member?

• Lorelei

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Bruno

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Agatha

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Lance

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Sidney

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Phoebe

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Glacia (however you spell it)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Drake

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Steven

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esgalfea

Who's your fave elite four member? I know the only ones who are elaborated briefly are Blue, Lance, Steven, and Lorelei, but judge from appearance and what limited info. you have on them.

My favorite's probably Phoebe, then Sidney.

And no, you cannot say yourself :p.

Steven. I like his pokemon the best and the music. =P

Mikaruge84

My fav is Lorelei. You learn so much of her personality on the sevii island but steven has the coolest pokes.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Blue. 2nd and 1st time you face him!

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
havent got pearl yet cause im in australia :S
i like blue in the firered/leafgreen cause even when his only pokemon left is arcanine he always seems to get a few of my half health pokes with extreem speed. hang on thats actually a really good stratergy. hmmmmm.

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
where's wallace?

Blue, as his music is the coolest and my team can face of against him one on one. However i also like sidney cos he sets the pace for the hoenn elite four.

Shudn't wallace technically be included as well as he's the league champion on Emerald?

Status
Not open for further replies.