• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Elite Four Member?

Fave Elite Four Member?

• Lorelei

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Bruno

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Agatha

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Lance

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Sidney

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Phoebe

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Glacia (however you spell it)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Drake

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Steven

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Reina

lalala....
My favourite is Karen. She is very beautiful and smart.

The best one? Not Lance because 1 Lapras can beat all his super-strong dragons. He doesnt have any secret weapons against ice.

Lorelei is good because her Slowbro and Jynx use Psychic and are tough.

I would say Gary because his team is mixed but Shirona`s team is also mixed so my vote belongs to her.

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
1st gen: Lorelei and Lance
2nd Gen: Karen
3rd Gen: Steven
4th Gen: Cynthia

Evil Genius

Steven. I love his pokemon.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Aye! Why is Lucian not here? But from the poll....maybe Steven

mekky_9892

I dislike the Hoenn Elite four a lot. They were a waste of space. So was the May/Brendan and Wally. My favorite Elite 4 member is Lance. His pokemon own. He is a lot better in GSC, though.

nubinator

Banned

psilocybin

I adore Sidney. He's just... Awesome. Sidney seems like the kind a guy you'd want to hang out with all the time.
All the members are cool though. My second favorite has to be Glacia. She's very lovely.

marty

{VR}Trojan
I like sidney because of his dark type pokemon

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
Lance, he is the coolest member and uses dragon pokemon, his pokemon are very power (lapras speed often lose out to his dragons) and he rocks in the manga, anime and the game itself !!

Second is Steven, the pokemon in his team generally cover up each other's weakness, however one blaziken plus a water pokemon with hydro pump, he don't stand a chance!

Last edited:

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
I liked Steven! He rocked!

frenky

Champion
Lance is best,cool,dragon trainer , but steven is too cool and u get beldum from him ... hard question , but i vote LANCE !

Torpoleon

Drake because he uses my favorite Pokémon, Flygon! The Hoenn Elite 4 Music is also amazing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Lance. Why? Because he's hot and I just find his Pokemon amazing. And I worship Lance-sama so naturally he's my favorite elite four member.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Koga, Karen, Grimsley and Marshal are my favorites; none of which happen to be poll options. :(

Alli

My favorite is Phoebe and Sidney. I love the Hoenn Elite! And being my usual control freak, I must add that Blue and Steven aren't elite 4 members, their Champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.