• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Ending Credits?

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Pokemon Emeralds credits hits home but honestly Platinums ending credits is my favorite.

What is your favorite ending credits from Pokemon?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I'd say sword and shield because of the rock band theme but if they had a unique theme actually played then it could have been better.

Dishonorable mention: Tie between Generation 5 and Pokemon X and Y. You can't skip the credits. X and Y take approximately 10 minutes which makes Elite 4 grinding feel like a chore.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
B1W1 credits

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
*nostalgic tears* The ORAS end credits. I could skip them, and they were beautiful to watch.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Platinum had an excellent one since the way it was presented as a nice trip back home gave it a sweet sendoff to the end of your journey. For similar reasons I also like B2W2's since you have scenes of each town as you make your way back home, and it's capped off with you meeting your mom and walking back into your home for that final sweet touch.

Honorable mentions to BW's, which I like since its tone is more unique from the rest by having a more climatic feel, which fits the story of the game.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Honestly this is a hard choice. Platinum’s gives me sense of nostalgia. BW & B2W2 feel like the end of a impactful story. I like ORAS’s as it shows your team growing as you battle each boss.

However my favorite is probably SM’s. It’s such a cliche but I love that they use photos to show what each major character is doing after the main story is over. It really fits with the tourist feel your adventure in Alola feels like. Also the final two pictures showing Lillie’s growth is really heartwarming. Very honorary mention to USUM. The callback to the Gen 4 like sprites and the music reminds of B2W2 in that they’re both sort of like a send off to the (3)DS

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
The Let’s Go games because I like the artstyle.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Sun/Moon's, when all those pictures of the memories Lillie made with the player, Hau and Gladion float onto the screen and she reminisces over their adventures, ending with: "I'm glad I met you." Those credits are probably the first time a Pokémon game made me cry a little, obviously coupled with Lillie leaving for Kanto at the end of the actual game.

Honorable mentions go to OR/AS, all the Gen 5 games (especially B2/W2), and although I haven't played them yet, Sword/Shield just for the Beatles reference.

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Maybe it's the nostalgia of it all, but Gold & Silver's end credits will always be my favorite.

It's likely because it's not only the first Pokémon game I personally owned, but also the first I ever beat on my own. Thus, watching the end credits was truly something special for me.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Platinum, since it features the flashbacks from your journey, and the music is very atmospheric, too. I also like Black/White credits, as the music theme is epic and intense, and HeartGold/SoulSilver, for featuring all the major characters such as the rival, Gym Leaders, and Team Rocket.
Doesn't R/S/E ending have your pokemon included