• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Evee Evolution

Best Evee Evolution

• Vaporeon

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Espeon

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Trainer

What you think the best Evee evolution is post here :)

Cipher 2008

Vaporeon. It was my Eeveelution in Pokémon XD, and by far the best Eeveelution I've used (and I've had all five).

I look forward to Glacia, though.

Meowth! That's right!

Cat Pokemon Trainer
Flareon has always been my number 1 favourite Eevee evolution! ;136;

deoxisnator

Espeon if were talking 2gen Jolteon if were talking 1gen and Lefia if were talking 4gen. But overall..... Jolteon.

Vycksta

I like all seven equally but if I had to choose then Flareon and Leafia would just edge it, with Vaporeon close behind.

I like Flareon for having great attack power, its bootay wiggling in 3D and for looking the best in my opinion. Leafia... well I don't know much about her, but I think she has great battle potential and looks nice too. Vaporeon gets credit for my one whipping butt back in the days of Pokemon Blue.

Eruriedo

Kirlia Trainer
i think that Leafia rocks but besides that Jolteon is the best

Grasswhistler

stopthesealhunt.ca
I like Umbreon the best, I just adore the way it looks and the way it battles. I'm partial to Pokemon with high defense that use stat-altering moves.

I like all seven equally but if I had to choose then Flareon and Leafia would just edge it, with Vaporeon close behind.

I like Flareon for having great attack power, its bootay wiggling in 3D and for looking the best in my opinion. Leafia... well I don't know much about her, but I think she has great battle potential and looks nice too. Vaporeon gets credit for my one whipping butt back in the days of Pokemon Blue.

I LOVE the way Flareon wiggles its butt. ;136;

Grass Pokemon are my favourite type, so I don't know if Leafia will soon shove out Umbreon as my favourite Eeveelution or not. What kind of stats does Leafia have?

LightningEspeon

Cyper King
Mines got to be lefia

Vycksta

Grasswhistler said:
I LOVE the way Flareon wiggles its butt. ;136;

Grass Pokemon are my favourite type, so I don't know if Leafia will soon shove out Umbreon as my favourite Eeveelution or not. What kind of stats does Leafia have?
Hell yes, someone else who notices how bootylicious Flareon gets in 3D. xD

Leafia's base stats are 65 HP, 110 attack, 130 defence, 60 special attack, 65 special defence and 95 speed. So it's special defence may cost her considering Grass' weaknesses to Fire and Ice, but she does learn a lot of physical attacks and has good defence against Poison, another Grass weakness. Plus she learns Leaf Blade. Oh yes.

Chimungus

Jolteon, then vaporeon, then flareon. they are all so cute! :p umbreon is meh least fave. too many people like it. therefore, its overrted.

Status
Not open for further replies.