• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best fighting tyoe

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I don't know who is the best, but I like Scrafty, Infernape, Mienshao, Heracross and Breloom.
I believe Mienshao is my favorite of these five, so...

The best is probably one of the Sword of Justice... Terrakion perhaps?

Keldeo :D Water and fighting. Unique~

Considering that there is another Water/Fighting since Generation I, it is not that unique:

[img139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/67/Spr_1b_062.png[/img139]

tyranitarenthusiast

i like lucario fighting/steel/wolf/humanform creature is pretty beast

ECM

My all time favorite is Lucario, which is funny because I used to kind of dislike him, lol.

But I also love Poliwrath, Breloom, Blaziken and Infernape. They are all a close second.

No. 1 Machop Fan

As a battler, I'd say Toxicroak. It's more dangerous than people realise.

Breloom is good too because of its Spore.

Machop doesn't count because it's more of a looker than a fighter, and it's the wrong type to go by looks. :p

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I have to say Scrafty is my fave Fighter. Also like Blaziken, Toxicroak, Lucario, Breloom, Heracross, Mienshao(design), Hariyama

Hiee

I don't know who is the best, but I like Scrafty, Infernape, Mienshao, Heracross and Breloom.

Considering that there is another Water/Fighting since Generation I, it is not that unique:

[img139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/67/Spr_1b_062.png[/img139]

OHHH woops. forgot bout him xD havent seen him in awhile xD
Well. hes four legged and RARE! :D <-- ( new reason) LOLOLOLOL