• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best final evolution of starters

favourite starter evolution

• ;002; Ivysaur

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • ;003; Venasaur

Votes: 32 10.6%
  • ;005; charmeleon

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • ;006; charzard

Votes: 150 49.5%
  • ;008; wartortle

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • ;009; blastoise

Votes: 83 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewmew202

I like blastoise. He is strong and has advantage against a good # of gym leaders.

Whitby

Dog Man Star
Hm... I like Venasaur, actually.... not because it's like, uber-awesome spectacular, but, because it fills up the grass spot in my team when I need one.

But, my heart goes out to Blastoise, because, squirtle was always my choice when I started playing the games.

jamin218

The best cannot be Blastoise because everyone knows that Dual-types make better pokemon. And Venusaur has more weaknesses than Charizard so Charizard is better.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Charizard is the best starter. It's easily sweep the Elite Four. If it's against Lance, teach it Dragon Claw move

If it's from Johto, I prefer Feraligatr
and if it's from Hoenn, I choose Blaziken

Layalas

Lonely Wanderer
For me it's a mix between Blastoise and Venasuar.

I never really used Charizard. I used him once... Can't say he was that helpful.

;148; ~ Team Mystia ~ ;148;​

Dragon99970

The Terror of Death
Charizard, king of all starters, FOREVER

Roy G. Biv

roar roar roar roar
blastoise is my choice, i always pick water starters plus his overall ability makes him the best

jivhran

MaRluXiA fAn
I would go with CHARIZARD... great pokemon with a tad of difficulties at the beginning but an incredible pokemon after all

sandslash_1

Umm.. gonna have to go with charizard just cause he makes my game easier for me i like that he made me beat the gym leaders in hours.. the E4 maybe a bit longer..

Shiny Rokon

Blastoise, definitely gets my vote for being the best starter, i like wartortle's looks though.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
no one likes the second evolutions?

me vote for wartortle...cute, small, strong, a water type!

no pikachu? :( why?

kirax7

I've always been a fan of Charizard for some reason. Although in my personal opinion the best starter to get is Bulbasaur because he's useful against the first two Gym Leaders and most of the areas in the game and he owns the first two trainers of the Elite 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.