• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best final evolution of starters

favourite starter evolution

• ;002; Ivysaur

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • ;003; Venasaur

Votes: 32 10.6%
  • ;005; charmeleon

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • ;006; charzard

Votes: 150 49.5%
  • ;008; wartortle

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • ;009; blastoise

Votes: 83 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charizard. I have a special bond with it, since it's the only starter I've ever used in the 1st gen. It's double-typed, looks nice and has serious Sp. At. and Speed, the only two stats I care about (besides HP). So, Charizard.

ShadowPiplup

Piplup owns all
I vote for Charizard. Woo!

manoflego

Well i like all three of the final evolutions but if i can only pick one i guess its gonna have to be Charizard

Kites

Champ In The Making
It's a tie between Charizard and Blastoiste.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
VENASAUR IS CARRING MY VOTE

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I Hate Ashes Charizard If That's The Charizard You Mean

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Blastoise is the best final evo.

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
Out of that list, Charmeleon gets my vote. It's one of my favourite Pkmn anyway.

Last edited:

Scizor5000

Explorer of Time
Charizard. He's really cool and really strong. (plus, I'm a Charmander in Mystery Dungeon, which will become a Charizard soon)

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
I like Charizard best. Hes bloody great.

Griesmeel

Ivar's Experience
Charizard is the best for me!

ZeroSlayer27

Mikey Fuscarino
For me Charizard ;06; my fav pokemon ever since I was 6. Blastoise ;09; and Venusaur ;03; are pretty cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.