• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best final evolution of starters

favourite starter evolution

• ;002; Ivysaur

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • ;003; Venasaur

Votes: 32 10.6%
  • ;005; charmeleon

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • ;006; charzard

Votes: 150 49.5%
  • ;008; wartortle

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • ;009; blastoise

Votes: 83 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benoxxxx

Water Pokémon Lover!
I would say Blastoise, but since I prefer Wartortle to it, Charizard.

Batdude

Old school
I think it's a pretty moot point to have to say Charizard at this stage...

In fairness before the games came out here the anime was all we had to go by, and they certainly did a good job of showing of the Charmander line by the time the games came out.

They had Venusaur in the episode with solarbeam, but in fairness it came across as kind of slow and a bit of a jerk...

Stupid reasons initially, but at the end of the day Charizard has been serving me well for the nine years!

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Mine has to be Blastoise, because it's a Water type & very handy. I always pick the Water starters, that's why Blastoise is my fave.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Venusaur is my favorite Starter evolution.

DJDojo

Clefable in Disguise
Blastoise all the way - 'nuff said. :p

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
Charizard! Blastoise second.

Dancing Melon

I love Charizard. It's such a strong Pokemon, and it's just awesome imo. I also like Blastoise a lot, and Venasaur is pretty cool too.

pichu96

I just love how blastoise looks like it's so awesome

Enheritance

Dragon Trainer
Even though I love Bulbasaur, I was never too fond of Venasaur's appearance. I've always loved how Blastoise looked, so I'm going to say him.

Status
Not open for further replies.